Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 769 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
hmmm...no one has posted...I'll start...

Saw a black IS at Best Buy in Union Cityon Sunday, license plate "R8derete"...two girls :) Oakland football cheerleaders or just fans?

·
Registered
254 Posts
solarpower2002-you must drive around a lot. ha ha.

once and awhile, i see a GGP with plates "xencor" or something like that I believe in the mornings, South 880

·
Registered
271 Posts
hhmm.. of all places, i spotted one in modesto on briggsmore overpass

it had altezza emblem and i think it had H&R springs on it.. forgot license plate but it was somethign along the lines of noolux or something like that.. ggp and couldn't identify male or female because person was in a hood at night :-?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
yellow is with cf hood, and tanabe exhaust, saw you on the 880's alameda exit

santa clara student?

nice ride :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
there was an asian driving an IBP with what looked like the gracer front lip, i couldn't tell much more, other than it was downtown in cannery row in monterey yesterday morning. looked clean dude

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
white is with altezza badge, body kit, hks exhaust?, yellow rims (volk?), and some other stuff (the same car that ipg35coupe saw?)

saw your car in front of steven's creek tapioca express, i was BOV-ing around to attract your attention, but to no avail.

PFS's bov sux :(

·
Registered
192 Posts
Anyone go to SFSU?

Sorry, wrong thread wrong thread, delete

I think one of the female profs has a white IS (grille change), but have not seen anyone else with one.

·
Registered
619 Posts
there was a DWP travelling north on 101 saturday afternoon with a full vizage kit and rims, looked nice dude!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
This AM, east on Crow Canyon between Norris and Bollinger, a stock SportCross AR. Anything other than MS, GGP and BO is pretty rare around here...

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have seen a green IS in Cameron Park and Folsom that is lowered with exhaust and a huge West Coast Choppers sticker in the rear window. I just wanted to know if you were a .net member.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Hey YODA, I dont see you on HondaTech anymore..I remember talking to you on there about IS's before I got mine. You were the only one with an IS in that forum from what I remember lol.

·
Registered
680 Posts
PhatIBP said:
Hey YODA, I dont see you on HondaTech anymore..I remember talking to you on there about IS's before I got mine. You were the only one with an IS in that forum from what I remember lol.
yeah, a mod banned me from Honda-Tech. Long story but it included drama, and childish angst. oh well.....I'm back on there under another name, although I don't wish to devulge which.....again...long story.
Pardon me, but I don't really remember you....I've been soooo busy for the last six months or so.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yellow IS in Shingle Springs around 3:45 today. It was lowered with thinted windows.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
YodaIsGod said:
PhatIBP said:
yeah, a mod banned me from Honda-Tech. Long story but it included drama, and childish angst. oh well.....I'm back on there under another name, although I don't wish to devulge which.....again...long story.
Pardon me, but I don't really remember you....I've been soooo busy for the last six months or so.

My screename is "VTECB17A" but i barely visit that site anymore, i totalled the gsr and sold it and got my IS. :D

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=514083

1 - 20 of 769 Posts