Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 733 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since the Norcal spotted thread is overcrowded it's time for a specific section for the Bay!

Lets start this off:

* Date
* Time
* Location (City, County, Area Code, Street, Freeway...you get the picture!)
* Vehicle Description

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
On March 21st-22nd between the time 1200am - 1am on 19th avenue i saw about 5 is300's. Unfortunately all heading in the opposite direction.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
On March 21st-22nd between the time 1200am - 1am on 19th avenue i saw about 5 is300's. Unfortunately all heading in the opposite direction.
i was on 19th last night during that time...i saw a GGP IS ahead of me...

also yesterday i saw a girl driving around on taraval in the city in a black l tuned...looked like you couldnt find parking since you were circling the block a bunch of times...nice car!

i also see this black one with a sportline front and carson rear and stock rims by my house all the time in the city...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts

also yesterday i saw a girl driving around on taraval in the city in a black l tuned...looked like you couldnt find parking since you were circling the block a bunch of times...nice car!

i also see this black one with a sportline front and carson rear and stock rims by my house all the time in the city...
I presume you were the second is300 that i saw in the opposite direction. Their was another one behind you a little further back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow, a spotted thread for ISs? Isnt that really hit or miss? On some other forums they have spotted thread but the cars are a little more rare, like Supras.
I must see at least 5 ISs a day. Ok, i saw like 4 yesterday in Santa Rosa, I was in a black Nissan Titan, was that anyone here? Is the green IS350 or 250 I always see at Food Max in Rohnert Park here?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
yeah i was talking to vroom bout it too, hmm im down for trying ourselves haha, let me know. theres gottta be someone closer that can help us maybe haha
the fog mod is pretty easy...ive done it on 2 cars, and when i did it i was a complete noob when it came to cars ( it was my 1st "mod") just follow the directions people have posted on here, its pretty simple as much as i can remember..
Wow, a spotted thread for ISs? Isnt that really hit or miss? On some other forums they have spotted thread but the cars are a little more rare, like Supras.
I must see at least 5 ISs a day.
the post is moreso for spotting modded IS's which more than likely have owners that are on the forums...

·
Registered
480 Posts

details on the GGP?

it may have been me since i'm always driving my GGP late at night on park presidio / 19th ave ..

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright guys. This is talking about other spotted IS owners in the Bay Area. If you want to talk about DIY or something other than spotting another IS owner, keep it to your PM or start a new thread. Keep it simple guys:

* Date
* Time
* Location (City, County, Area Code, Street, Freeway...you get the picture!)
* Vehicle Description

·
Registered
481 Posts
3-28-08

10ish, going to DVC

White with full Wald kit, dropped on stockies.

Had Wald spelled out where the IS300 is located.

I was behind you at the light, and was gonna keep following, but had other things to do

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
3-30-2008
probably 10pm-11ish..
san francisco - on 22nd and taraval...rolled by the taraval pizza spot a couple of times.
i couldnt make out much since i was in the pizza shop, but it was GGP and had an exhaust...you rolled by twice....

·
Registered
512 Posts
4/3/08
around 8?
280 north headed towards 19th ave
seen a ggp is300 with i think 6k hids, fogs were off and car was pretty much stock, the 6ks looked nice tho

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
one time I saw a GGP IS300 in and around Gull Dr. and Forbes Blvd. in South San Francisco, CA

the IS300 has an Altezza emblem on the back, a modified exhaust, and an Altezza grill on the front w/ a license plate of "8Dragons" or something like that...

if you're reading this, I park in the same parking structure that you park in in the mornings (b51 parking structure @ gne)...I'm usually on the 2nd or 3rd floor

1 - 20 of 733 Posts