Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone mentioned about getting the NorCal spotted thread area cleaned up so I thought that I take the initiative and start a new thread for us in the area....

Spotted a stock CW or DWP on Sunrise Ave/Eureka Rd. going towards Roseville Parkway headed towards Sutter hospital....

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Good idea Eddy. Did you see someone posted in the other NorCal spotted thread that they saw an IS with dual exhaust? Have you seen him up here?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good idea Eddy. Did you see someone posted in the other NorCal spotted thread that they saw an IS with dual exhaust? Have you seen him up here?
No, haven't seen anyone with that setup yet....I'll keep an eye out.
I pm the guy who saw the IS with the Dual exhaust too.. see if he'll pm me back and see if he can come to the CA2K8 with us.

·
Registered
154 Posts
So I went to Chipotle tonight, and while I was getting my younger son out of his car seat an is300 drove through the lot. I caught a glimpse, I think it was GGP or that gray/blue color (sun in my eyes), lowered, exhaust, wheels, possible body kit, almost sounded turbo'd.... had a real nice whine to it (through the rumble of the exhaust). I am very disapointed that I didn't get a better look at it.
Forgot to mention: It was in Roseville off Galleria.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I saw 20+ IS300's hauling ass South out of Elk Grove towards SLO.......OH WAIT...that hasen't happened yet....:) :) :)

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spotted a GGP with some dark graphite wheels with I think...a CarsonTuned kit?? Spotted @ Oak Ave and Sierra College intersection.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spotted a IBP(Intense Blue Pearl) on HWY 80 that was lowered and had a HUGE dent on the driver side door..or passenger! Got off of Antelope and was around 8:20am 04-05-08.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
BO IS300 with LSportline kit riding on stockers in Rocklin area today. hmmm...
Yeah that was me. I think I'm going to start driving around with a paper bag over my head until I get my Sportlines fixed and back on.

Edit: Maybe i should change my sig too :(

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah that was me. I think I'm going to start driving around with a paper bag over my head until I get my Sportlines fixed and back on.

Edit: Maybe i should change my sig too :(
Hahaha! I don't think that it'll be necessary Mike...we'll just know that it's you right off the bat!

Spotted a White IS-F on HWY 80 heading towards Sacramento yesterday @ 12:30ish...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Poor Mike....those rims looked hella sick on there too...that sucks homie cause we're having a little meet with like 6-7 IS's this weekend and I was going to try and get some of you guys to come up....:( I've got some nice pics of your ride Mike....one of them you can see my car reflecting off of your spinning chrome wheel..."NICE"!!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Poor Mike....those rims looked hella sick on there too...that sucks homie cause we're having a little meet with like 6-7 IS's this weekend and I was going to try and get some of you guys to come up....:( I've got some nice pics of your ride Mike....one of them you can see my car reflecting off of your spinning chrome wheel..."NICE"!!!
I'd come with my stocks on but I'm going down south this weekend. Let me know next time Tim and I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Spotted a white IS-F IN DAVIS Wild Horse AREA!!!!!
That guy live a couple blocks away from my house!!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Spotted a white IS-F IN DAVIS Wild Horse AREA!!!!!
That guy live a couple blocks away from my house!!!
Go knock on his door and tell him to come to our next meet.

·
Registered
329 Posts
wooo i might try to do that, since that guy own two lexus, the new GS and IS-F, both ar white
Will try to ask him to go to the meet.

1 - 20 of 325 Posts