Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the other thread got locked due to lack of meet/local discussions, let's start a new one here.

remember, keep discussions to summaries of past meets and how we can improve for future meets.

I actually counted the number of posts in the other thread, out of a total 109 posts (including the lock down post) 33 were about meets. I don't know what percentage we need to be above before it is considered "off topic" but hope this one stays open.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Nice! Thx for starting a new one Rich! We should do a Sac meets Bay area meet soon for us...like summer time or so.....Or even a NorCal Meet too would be great...summer time I take it?

·
Registered
348 Posts
theres another thread about a monthly sf mini meet as well. yey! we're getting somewhere with this.

·
Registered
348 Posts
since the other thread got locked due to lack of meet/local discussions, let's start a new one here.

remember, keep discussions to summaries of past meets and how we can improve for future meets.

I actually counted the number of posts in the other thread, out of a total 109 posts (including the lock down post) 33 were about meets. I don't know what percentage we need to be above before it is considered "off topic" but hope this one stays open.

HRMMMMM........the cali thread was intended for "For discussion of meets, get togethers, events and other local activities."

I was rereading through the thread, we were talking about HIN and even possible meets. I wonder were it got off topic...:confused:

the gf part?? lol

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Guess we got off topic but, mods says that it was too much of a "chat"...guess thats why it got closed...

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Wellm Meet half way point for NorCal sounds like an idea for me. We haven't ever had a Norcal meet before.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Any spot to have the meet for all of us sounds good....BBQ maybe? Cruise a must...any other ideas? And when would everyone want this meet to happen?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
DIY's are always something that everyone does at a meet...depending if there are enough guaging interest you know? And if so, we have to find a good location to have it.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Food and Cars always bring people together...

BBQ while doing an Install meet?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
haha i wouldnt mind help to lower my car =P
Lol! Doing the springs is no hard task. Having a impact gun would be a bonus but, can still manage with the tools some of us have in our cars. I thought the DIY king was going to help you with that?? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Food and Cars always bring people together...

BBQ while doing an Install meet?

Yeah, food is always the spot I am at! I eat like a pig but, have a very high metabolism so I don't gain as much!:) Yeah, but a BBQ sounds good to me..rather than going to a restuarant. Everyone who participates, just puts down a donation or so to help contribute in buying the food and supplies for us.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
yeah just gotta find a place to hold the bbq

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Or we can just go to a park that has a BBQ area ready for us...just need to make sure we take over the whole PARK!!!! Lol!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Where are we thinking about having this at cause we all know Sac is Hot as Hell in the summer time....LOL

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
We'd have to have it some where in the middle for all of us...sorry Timbo...ur out of luck cause ur from Reno...Lol! J/k. A good Park to where we can all meet up at and everyone who comes, we'd do a roll call/signup sheet.....don't know if alcohol should be prohibited or not....

Just some ideas, if you guys have some, please think out LOUD!!!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts