Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up folks!? I want to get you guys together to take a drive to Tracy to the Sonic Drive-In:

3080 NORTH NAGLEE ROAD
TRACY, CA 95034
(209) 834-8108
http://www.sonicdrivein.com/index.jsp

here's the plan...Sunday Sept. 11 meeting up somewhere in the Hayward/Dublin area and driving out to Tracy to grab some lunch/dinner. Leaving the Bay Area sunday afternoon...1pm driving out there for food by 4pm or so and heading back to the Bay by 7pm.

For those of you who have never been to a Sonic, they are a old fashioned drive-in style burger place. Personally i think it would be cool to have 8+ IS300's just chillin takin up half the place.

who's down?

rolo

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Man you know i would be there if i wasn't going to be up there the weekend prior! :(

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ryan...i know. but i am surpised that you wont come anyway :D

thanks blue j

·
Registered
696 Posts
solo will be there. =)

-s-

·
Registered
339 Posts
Man I always see commercials for Sonic and I can't believe the closest one is in Tracey makes no sense to me. I'm a maybe right now. I have some things going on that weekend but I will do my best to make it. After the drive we can have a good detail clinic to remove all the bugs and gunk we pick up from the freeway. :) Hopefully I'll see you guys there.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks blue_j

yeah, i do find it kind of hard that the closest sonic is tracy. but before in n out sprouted up, it was the same. you had to drive deep for one. as for bugs...we'll just have to draft one another so only the guy up front (yes i will volunteer) has a mess up front!

rolo

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
bahhhh...someone wanna drive me??? my gas mileage has taken a dive for the worst....200 miles to a tank.... :(

1) IS3UHOH
2) blue_j
3) SCRREEEAAAMMMM
4) solo
5) al7ezza
6) JaE oh EN = ruler of all that is good...including rolo.... :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey If I go I can give you a ride Jaeohen you'll just have to meet up with me somewhere, PM me. My car has actually gone up in gas mileage mostly cause I stopped speeding due to my second ticke in 8 months. :( I'm gettin about 320gallons to the tank or so.

JAEohEN said:
bahhhh...someone wanna drive me??? my gas mileage has taken a dive for the worst....200 miles to a tank.... :(

1) IS3UHOH
2) blue_j
3) SCRREEEAAAMMMM
4) solo
5) al7ezza
6) JaE oh EN = ruler of all that is good...including rolo.... :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey Rolo got your message Friday...this might be a no-go for me...big dental convention that weekend and you know how they roll...haha

i'll try but i dont want to say yes and then end up flaking...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
my goal is to having something new to show off every meet....by this meet, i will have my LED sidemarker/blinkers done....just finished em off like 10 minutes ago....

hope to see a lot of yall there....i need to get some new pics of everyones rides with the new cam!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thats crazy that Sonics are so rare over there. I live in GA and there are like 3 within a 10 mile radius of my house.

lol sry if im interrupting ur thread just saw it in the latest posts and caught my eye. ;)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
elliot763 said:
Thats crazy that Sonics are so rare over there. I live in GA and there are like 3 within a 10 mile radius of my house.
That will be they day when they bring a Waffle House past Arizona going towards the West that is.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.