Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy 2002 IS...please offer opinions on two dealers..Lexus of Pleasanton or Concord..experiences buying car and level of service after..thanks.

·
13,978 Posts
didn't buy my IS there but i get it serviced there all the time! they have GREAT service and they wash your car nicely after each service! no streaks...that's the best part! sorry i can't give you much input on the sales there!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Originally posted by oneeyejack:
didn't buy my IS there but i get it serviced there all the time! they have GREAT service and they wash your car nicely after each service! no streaks...that's the best part! sorry i can't give you much input on the sales there!
Take a look at Lexus of Serramonte. Great service there. However, oneeyejack, they don't wash my car well even when I request them to. Rims are not clean as dirt/mud is still there everytime, 4 times to be specific. And of course, streaks. The time that they wash my car nice and clean is the day that I bought it. Other than fail to wash the car well, they are pretty good.

Sorry DerekB if you read this, I'm not being picky on you guys or I wouldn't keep coming back.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The guys at Lexus of Pleasanton are real nice, but I had one of the dealers test drive the IS300 for me and when we were done he backed into the curb scrapping the bottom of the car. Strange since all these guys do is park cars. Don't let that stop you from buying an IS there, I'm sure they've sold that particular car already.

·
Registered
78 Posts
BTW, the best Lexus dealer in NorCal is Lexus of Sacramento. I've been to 4 different dealers and they are in a class by themselves. It's a bit of a drive which is way I haven't been back there, but if you're going to buy a car it's worth it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Go to Lexus of Sac...bought my SBM from there...best buying experience I have ever had...ask for Scott Johnson....service is also awesome, but a bit far to go.......

------------------
'01 Spectra Blue Mica

·
Registered
91 Posts
Bought mine @ Lexus of Marin...great experience. Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned superior service at Serramonte. I'll disagree...unless someone out there feels that $665 a month is a good lease price. They wouldn't budge (and my credit's bulletproof). In a huff, I went to Marin (ironically, owned by the same people as Serramonte), and was given a great price from the get-go, and they've styled me out with a few extras I'm not allowed to mention

------------------
-jb-
'01 Black Onyx

·
Registered
675 Posts
cyclops

no prob. constructive criticism. I shared your comments along with other customers with our car wash team today (good and bad). Always trying to improve.

-Derek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
mosha58
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing