Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
and i dont really trust myself working on my car, especialy the lack of knowledge and tools xp. and omars a cool guy too, really helpful
I have a lot of hands on too...but, electrical...umm no! Had omar do my Fogs when we had the Sac meet a few months back. Yeah, Omar is a whore when it comes to doing mods! When I see the guy, he's always working on other ppls cars and not seeing and enjoying other cars! but, I guess some ppl love to do what they do you know.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yeah, he's a cool guy. Got along with him pretty easy...big help to the IS community thats for sure. We took him out to dinner when he came to our meet...was our appreciation I guess.

·
Photographer
3,212 Posts
girlfriends don't come in here, right?! LOL!

next meet, Folsom Blvd. in Rancho... 5 hours later, question from wife/gf: "how come the meet was longer this time?" answer: "oh we had a DIY session."

·
Registered
730 Posts
lolz.

·
Registered
730 Posts
my gf complains all the time about meet. That's part of the reason I don't go to meet lately. :(

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
This has been closed as the California Regional forum is intended for discussion of meets, get togethers, events and other local activities.

Since this is an off topic thread which has no real direction, this is something you guys can start in the Off Topic section, continue in PM's or take it to IM. :)

101 - 109 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.