Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...here's the deal. I went on the drive last week and I was a little tired afterwards. It sounded good at first, but then to do some Karting after will be pretty tiring, especially for those who are not in the area. So if you guys want to meet up a little later hang out, do some Karting and then go grab some pizza...its totally fine with me. If you guys still want to do the canyon run, thats cool with me too. It truly is a 3 hour drive, plus it is very technical...constant maneuvering. let me know what you think

I need to call lemans karting to give them a head count...so please let me know how many we are expecting...(+3 from CL.com)

Saturday July 19th
3pm Union City Krispy Kreme???
6pm Lemans Karting
7pm race
8ish Pizza Depot

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
:D Hey guys!

I will be in for karting and pizza, but not the Mt. Ham run.

I will bring my brother for karting too!

I am in progress of getting another new IS owner to join us. He is waiting for the approval from his wife :crazy:

Solo: Since both of us won't make it to the Mt. Ham run, wanna do a caravan from Millbrae together?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hi guys, I am planning to stop by at 3 p.m. at KK just to meet everyone, but gotta go shopping with the wife after that. See you there! 8)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I'll probably only be able to stop by KK as well...got a dinner thing with my gf and her friends that I need to go to now later that evening.

We need to try to meet up more often though to give everybody an opportunity to fit into their schedules :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
i don't think that i will be able to make it this weekend due to some legal issues and how much it will cost. i will try my best to make it there though.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Al7ezza: I might be at Glen's in SJ with Henry by noon on sat... gonna do the Xpel on headlights... but, thats still in the air. If that is not happening.. I will be going to Bozz in Fremont for the afternoon... u are welcome to join me.

I will either be at KK at 3 or pizza later that night.

thats it.

sOlo

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
solomon said:
Al7ezza: I might be at Glen's in SJ with Henry by noon on sat... gonna do the Xpel on headlights... but, thats still in the air. If that is not happening.. I will be going to Bozz in Fremont for the afternoon... u are welcome to join me.

thats it.

sOlo
cool...u have my #...hit me up to let me know whats up on saturday...

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
does anyone have an estimate for the turnout? I've seen invites on a lot of forums.

I might be able to make it for the pizza in the evening, but dunno if I'll have anythin to do......any other teens making the trip?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Hey all, just want to say im glad to see norcal doing meets. I wish my level of attending meets was like it was in the past. I want to wish u all a safe meet and drive, too many stories of people crashing as of late

Prolly when the project car is more in the works, i can get out for a bit.

David

Solo, rich, hi guys!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
double post

too tired

·
Registered
271 Posts
my girlfriend doesnt want me to go :(

she says.. 1) it's dangerous on those kind of roads 2) she wants to go out on a date 3) she said she'd be too worried about me

im trying to get my friends to persuade her to let me go though ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
xerox said:
my girlfriend doesnt want me to go :(

she says.. 1) it's dangerous on those kind of roads 2) she wants to go out on a date 3) she said she'd be too worried about me

im trying to get my friends to persuade her to let me go though ;)
Why don't you bring her along??? I'll be there and so will deftones' and al7ezza's women. Besides, we're not doing the drive anymore...and it might be better for your relationship. (Trust me, I know from past experiences.)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Do you mean the Mount Ham run is being cancel?

So what are we going to do between 3pm to 5-ish in Krispy Kream?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hah, i got my underbraces put on there. They have a sweet NSX. What are you getting done solo?

8)

solomon said:

thats it.

sOlo

·
Registered
246 Posts
FireBelly said:
Hah, i got my underbraces put on there. They have a sweet NSX. What are you getting done solo?

8)

solomon said:

thats it.

sOlo
Besides my parts that NEVER came in from 2 months ago... I just go hang out there. Good goup of guys... if they get me my MuthaFukin parts... haha

sOlo

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
al7ezza said:
Do you mean the Mount Ham run is being cancel?

So what are we going to do between 3pm to 5-ish in Krispy Kream?
there are a few people still thinking of going, so as of now...i dunno. seems like everyone is not too enthused on taking a drive. maybe just karting and pizza. whateva!!! its all good. we should still meet at KK @ 3pm. then decide what we all want to do.

xerox...seriously...just bring her. as long as she is cool enough to just try it, she will have fun...even karting!!!

as for the turnout. i know that there were some guys going to meet up @ 3pm at KK to just meet and hang out for a minute...blue_j & solarpower off the top of my head. here is who i have (about 10-12 cars)

r.maestas
AvaMae
Al7ezza
Al7ezza's Bro
blueIS
deftones
FireBelly
shoei
Dave
RMMGS4
redgs4
SYNERGY

poss:
xerox (c'mon dude!!!)
13s_is300 (about $40-$50 for karting)
NEO
fveohfreak???
blue_j
sOlo (straight pimpage)

as for age...i think xerox is the youngster of the bunch...20, right???

1 - 20 of 81 Posts