Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
thanks to everybody who came out. especially the Fresno,SJ, Sac, Sonoma people that came out. even some 707 locals came thru. it was a good turn out for the IS300. good to finally meet a couple people on here too (snooter, kwag415, nick916) and the rest of the norcal owners. it was alot more people than i expected to show up. here's just random pictures i took with the gopro w/ the first group that showed up. forgot to get pictures of the GTE & NA-T that was there.
[/URL]
[/URL]

·
Registered
342 Posts
Props to FPSee for organizing. I only took a few with an iphone4s and a vid of Matt's NA-T

good to see some grids

Matt's 01 NA-T, an inspiring build and thanks for the ride in my first turboIS...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got some I'll upload sometime soon. But yeah I'm in to make this a regular thing.
I club used to meet there all the time, locals still meet every Tuesday and no problems from the cops unless someone's doin hot shit like burning out, nothing against Matt and his 01 turbo, but yeah if it's relatively quiet cops don't even bother seeing as Vallejo probably only has 7 patrol cars now

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
okay guys so i found a group (Marin Modified) and they have meets wed/Friday on wed its at the new in n out in novato and it had a good turn out this week filled the parking lot and some! Fridays i hear is at Kohls parking lot in Terra Linda at Northgate Mall. bunch of cool guys. their are 2 other Lexus that i know about but no is300s....=( so if anyone is interested add me on FB and send me a msg ill invite u to the group my FB info: https://www.facebook.com/Kwag415

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Alright so the meet is on dec 20th at 7:00PM at the Northgate Mall Underground Parking lot in Terra Linda. Im trying to get as many lexus/is300s as i can let me know if your going!!

61 - 75 of 75 Posts