Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my new stickers from the .net store cause its been a few years since I painted my calipers and the back def needs to be re-done, so I was thinking maybe we can get together and do this at someone's place. Someone who has a lot of room otherwise I'll just do them here at my place. Let me know here or via PM or AIM if ur interested and have been wanting to do this.

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey brian whats up? this be young the guy w/ G35 coupe...

yeah neone interested? i think fart man is going to come down to where i live... im at palo alto...

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
IPG35coupe said:

yeah neone interested? i think fart man is going to come down to where i live... im at palo alto...
i think i'm interested......IPG35 where in PA are you?

·
Banned
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IPG35coupe said:

Hey Young, sorry with the late reply just been busy, but anytime towards the end of Jan or sometime in Feb....let me know how many u can accomodate at ur place!!!

·
Banned
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah anyone who wants to do their calipers in Nor Cal u should come out, but we need a place to accomodate us...I dont want to have a lot of people somewhere that can't fit us. Just let me know what u guy's want to do!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
scott: im near where page mill and el camino meets... where do u live?

long driveway = big house
big house = los altos (hills)
los altos = next to palo alto...

is my guess right?

welp my APT garage is underground, lotta free spaces during the daytime... i think its big enough to fit everyone...

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
IPG35coupe said:
scott: im near where page mill and el camino meets... where do u live?

long driveway = big house
big house = los altos (hills)
los altos = next to palo alto...

is my guess right?

welp my APT garage is underground, lotta free spaces during the daytime... i think its big enough to fit everyone...
IPG35...I'm actually in Atherton, so maybe 10mins away with El Camino traffic or 5mins via Foothill. My driveway's not THAT long, but I can fit some cars. Hope it doesn't rain though.

p.s. I've never painted my calipers before :oops: so I hope the how-to posts on .NET are accurate (like http://www.efortis.net/is300/calipers.html and http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13322041&highlight=calipers+paint )

·
Banned
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey guy's as of now we have 4 people including myself, but the more the merrier. I would suggest u bring along a heater of some sort to dry the paint even quicker though. I might wait off until March since I am going to have some body work done and I dont want the bodyshop to mess up my calipers, but mine def need to be done. If u guys want though we can wait until March or so since the weather will be nice and not too cold. Hit me up on AIM:joschmo8203 and we can chat.

·
Registered
174 Posts
im willing to do it with scott, we also might be installing sways while the calipers dry. Anyone interested or has knowledge in paiting calipers or installing sways should definetly stop by and help out some fellow .netters

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.