Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup people... Just bought an 05 300 and it had an after market muffler (some HKS Power thing) and after driving it a week I definitely would like to go back to the stock muffler.

After talking with Lexus here in Dallas Tx it appears as though this might cost me around 800 or so for a stock 05 muffler and the hour of labor to mount it (are they serious!).

Anyone wanna A: trade, B: have one for purchase, or C: Kno where I might buy one new?

Any help or direction would be appreciated as I just found you guys.

Thanks fellas...

Blind

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure someone here will trade with you, the only problem is since your new you can't post in the For Sale/Trade thread until you have 30 posts. Although this isn't the right place for it I'm sure this thread will help you in finding someone to help you out.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i would consider a trade. i will pm you and see if we can work out some details!! BTW welcome to the site. check your inbox.

and J how do you beat me to every thread. DAMN U!!!!! hahahaha

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
I installed an after market muffler on my car 3 weeks ago and gave the OEM muffler to another member for free. If you have the right tools you can do the install in 30 minutes (I know b/c we ordered pizza once the car was in the air and had the new muffler installed when the pizza arrived).

PS - you might want to look around in the "South Regional Forum".

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I can sell you a stock exhaust...

·
Registered
476 Posts
ill trade..but will i use my stock y pipe?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts