Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fellow .netter is selling a set of non-working monitors with headrests. He claims that one lights up but the other does not. I am seriously considering the purchase if someone could tell me if they are fixable? I know it might be hard to come to a conclusion with fully seeing the issue.

I'm not extremely knowledgeable when it comes to mobilitronics so I'm not sure if they even are salvagable. Any ideas of repair costs? How much would it be total for me to purchase a DVD player, repair of the monitors as well as installation?

Any help is appreciated from a guy with limited experience with electronics.....

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
What type of monitors?

Most likely they are junk and not worth repairing as they would cost more to fix than to replace.

·
Registered
692 Posts
go on ebay they were selling clarion 5.8 inch monitors for a nice price. i hopped on it and bought 3 for the IS.which came out to liek 580. u can find a nice single din dvd player for about 150 or less. i dont now about cost of i nstallion cause i did everything my self(first time to it was easy). hope that help a bit with wut ur asking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts