Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can appreciate the enthusiasm and passion that we all share for cars. I just want to say to all involved in my threads that I never intended on ripping on any of you. Sometimes, one can get irritated at all the garbage that this world will throw at you, and frankly the choice of words used on this forum seems to tell others that we are a bunch of dumb, uneducated, social misfits, and that is SAD!! I do care what others think about me because that is my witness to the world. I am held accountable for all that I do and say, and so are all of you! You may not think that but that is a fact! So, accept my apologies please. Also, DonCorleone, your statement about not reading because you all are doing just fine is exactly what I expected and it simply shows your lack of wisdom and inability to accept positive criticism.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
What the hell is your point d00d??? If you dont want to be associated with "a bunch of dumb, uneducated, social misfits" then quite simply, don't post here. I hear clublexus.com has openings on their board
. So please, spare us all the "holier than thou" attitude and post relevant information and not your personal feelings on life. Save that for the Parking Lot

·
Registered
28 Posts
Man why dont you just let it go, quit tryin to get a rise out of people you appologize and insult in the same post, why? So i'm a say it one more time LET IT GO!!!!!!

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
I think there should be a disclaimer on this board that requires all of y ou to lift your tounges so we may see if you took your Zoloft today... geez, cut the guy some slack.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
relax, it just sounds like this is his attempt at making peace and not being label as *whatever* .
it actually sounds like he has a good conscience and is convicted by his religion to try and act a certain way, and when or if he doesn't, to try and make ammends.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey IS300GTE you hit the nail on the head and I appreciate you actually seeing it!!
Thanks

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
tebb, in your very first post, i made an attempt to sort things and and explained to you that every board has its fair share of imaturity. you did not acknowledge that. then you went on to post another thread attacking board members in which you call "gangsta", it is obvious that they were joking around. that shows how hypocritical you are because, "it's simply true that you perceived that they said one thing when they really said something else," as you would put it. no, i did not write this to attack your reputation. just realize there are civilized people here and do not generalize and mix us with others. just curious, what is your purpose of this? no offense, but posting these types of thread will not help raise the maturity level of the people. they will develope that themself. if you feel that it degrades the value of your IS300, maybe you should sell it.

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
As with anything in life, take it or leave it. Do whatever makes you happy and leave everyone else alone is how I see it.

It's not my mission in life to change anyone, I just come here for entertainment.

Just my two cents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts