Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both the 250 and 350 are not coming with any options packages at all for a while as per every dealer in the state...anyone know HOW i can find out WHEN the cars might be coming wiht sport package since i want HIDS and preforated leather? cuz if its gonna be more then a month or so i think ill just buy the base is350 or 250 with nav based on my test drive tomorrow and what i think at that point...feedback is good as always and ps i know dantheman hates me for yet another thread about my thoughts lol

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
i went to my dealer today he said the second allocation will be in like 4 weeks...

i test drove a 350 today....its bad ass....need that sport package though...im not feeling the wood dash...

oh and osrry...the front page didnt say you were looking in FL....haha....im in california....still he said second allocation will be in like 4 weeks...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I keep hearing all this about allocations next month and such. My car is coming off the boat as we speak, and it's in an allocation / not special order. Part of the first? Doesnt seem that way. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
One dealership in Central FL told me that since the IS was in such high demand that you couldnt get any packages or even custom order one (which I knew was false). I went to a differnt dealership about an hour away and was told that most of the 250&350s were coming base or with nav and ML. I was going to order a 350 with sport (which would take about 3-4 months), but they had a brand new 350 with nav and ML and worked with me a little :)

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
If you want the sport or lux pacakge, at this point you need to special order.
No allocations yet. The ones floating around are cars that were special orders and the deal fell thru.
I was in the same boat, I decided not to wait and got a standard one with Nav.
I will upgrade the suspension on my own.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okay I feel dumb here.. I bought an IS350 a few weeks ago. How do I know if I have a sports package? I dont see if on the Lex website. i think I just have the basic model. Mine is breakwater blue with 18" wheels. No wood

·
Registered
227 Posts
TurkEclipse said:
Okay I feel dumb here.. I bought an IS350 a few weeks ago. How do I know if I have a sports package? I dont see if on the Lex website. i think I just have the basic model. Mine is breakwater blue with 18" wheels. No wood
The obvious thing to look for is if you have aluminum gas and brake pedals, then it's a sport, otherwise it's just a stripper.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
not a flame but thats pretty damn dumb if yo do that man. its 40+k car you should get what you want. i'm waiting 3 months on mine in april becuase i wanted it how i wanted it. its actually going by somewhat fast. just one more month

how in the hell can you buy such an expensvie car and not know if its sport?

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
uschardcore said:
not a flame but thats pretty damn dumb if yo do that man. its 40+k car you should get what you want. i'm waiting 3 months on mine in april becuase i wanted it how i wanted it. its actually going by somewhat fast. just one more month

how in the hell can you buy such an expensvie car and not know if its sport?
I agree, and I had the same point of view...I was not going to get one, unless I could get sport package/nav/ml.

But at the end of the day, I needed a car, my lease was up and I could not extend it further.
So it was either get something else...TL, G35,etc..which in all honesty I would not have been happy with...or get a base IS350 with the options available at the dealer, and that is what I ended up doing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts