Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Been lurking around the forum for quite some time, finally decided to register....I need some help...

Last month I put a deposit down on an IS250 AWD, spoke with my dealer today. He says that VERY few IS250's at all will come with NAV (which I absolutely want), and if I really want it, I'll have to special order it (He expects allocation to be 25-30 per month. Didn't say what percentage will be 250's). Does that sound right to anybody else? I mean...come on, won't the 250 be a bigger seller? Not everyone is gonna spring $43k+ for the 350.

Anyone heard something similar from their dealer? Mine is Lindsay Lexus in Alexandria, VA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Packersuck69 said:
How much is your priced out for?
No idea...I didn't pick out a color or options at all. I didn't get that choice, they told me they were getting what they were getting. That was then I gave them the deposit. Today, my sales rep asked me what color I wanted and I told him I was pretty flexible, but that I really needed the navigation (I have to have it for work).

·
Registered
667 Posts
lexxxhound said:
No idea...I didn't pick out a color or options at all. I didn't get that choice, they told me they were getting what they were getting. That was then I gave them the deposit. Today, my sales rep asked me what color I wanted and I told him I was pretty flexible, but that I really needed the navigation (I have to have it for work).
Were you told you'd have to pay sticker?

·
Banned
468 Posts
what happened to using a good ol fashioned map?
lazy ass

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
rubley said:
Were you told you'd have to pay sticker?
When you order them, they have to sell them at sticker. It's when they are sitting on the lot that the dealer can raise it up... At least that's what the sales guy @ McGrath Lexus told me tonight.

I saw a new IS on the road, and heard that McGrath had 2 on the showroom floor, but when i got there, they didn't have any... I wonder if it's at McGrath downtown.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have pre-ordered AWD with NAV no problem, ML audio is the subject that nobody knows for sure. No idea if car be here in the first bunch or later. It's subject to pricing and testdrive anyway....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts