Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just sold my honda HB tonight 8) the guy picks it up tomorrow so im going shoping for an is300 next week :D im looking for a used graphite IS with heated leather and LSD a 5 spd would be nice but i can live without it. just though i would spread the news and i cant wait to become an IS owner :p .
Brett

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I was in the same boat a couple months ago. I sold an 89 Toyota corolla and bought a used 02 GGP (graphite grey pearl) IS300. I never looked back. Start lookin for mods too....

:D <- ME since last september.

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Congrats man! I too like the Civic HBs WHEN hooked up nicely. I regret selling my 5th gen Accord (as seen on my webpage) -- it would've made a nice daily driven car.

·
8,827 Posts
Where in OH are you from?

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- thats nice, I want to get rid of my IS300 for a honda.. HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Nline6 said:
^the columbus area
I'm near Dayton. You might want to PM bgwillybadassis31. He has an '01 GGP he's selling. Don't know the options. Obv. not a 5spd. But it might be a possibility for you. It's clean. Around 35k miles I think (?). Comes with the 16"-ers though. :shame: :lol: He put it back to stock to sell it and took the 19's off.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
congrats bro, goodluck on your hunt...

·
8,827 Posts
Nline6 said:
^the columbus area
When you get your IS, check Regional forums for meets in our area. :D

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
Yeah Pm me nline....like dave said!

The cleanest used IS you will find garunteed!

believe you will appreciate spending a lil more money for a better kept IS.

Im a dealer so ive seen plenty of used IS's around. If you do see some others check the seats and the dash. I havent seen one above 30k miles yet that has cracked leather badly, and scratches all over the dash and such!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Chaos said:
dut said:
S2000's don't count dut... :crazy:
- why not???
well, my friend might sell his EK (96+ hb) for only $4k, clean btw...

- I might have to scoop up on that and add the following: type r front lip and lights dumped on some spoon rims... type R motor squeezing 100 shot :chill:
- that way I would have my new bike and an EK, oh wait... maybe I KEEP the IS and get the EK also

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
dut said:
Chaos said:
dut said:
S2000's don't count dut... :crazy:
- why not???
well, my friend might sell his EK (96+ hb) for only $4k, clean btw...

- I might have to scoop up on that and add the following: type r front lip and lights dumped on some spoon rims... type R motor squeezing 100 shot :chill:
- that way I would have my new bike and an EK, oh wait... maybe I KEEP the IS and get the EK also
word. the more the merrier.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
going to go look at a 02 ggp 5sp IS this morning up north(and go to the auto show), i hope its in good shape i already got my loan and everthing. so wish me luck and i hope i get it
Brett

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.