Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, I decided to dyno my ride again...

Some ppl don't know, but a few weeks ago, I got bad race gas from a fuel company, and it blew one of my spark plugs and damaged my # 1 Clyinder wall... And of course the NO LOVE gets the better of me, so that will not make me drive any differently.. I am confident that the GTE bottom end will last for a little bit...

I'll know more at the track tonight....

I have a HKS hiper exhaust on there now.

I completely forgot to get the dyno print outs so you just have to believe me on this one, until I can get them...

14psi pump gas we hit 436rwhp....

22psi C16 we hit 562rwhp....

I am unable to turn it past 25psi, something to do w/ my fuel pump, so that will be modified here shortly...

HERE IS THE VIDEO:
TURBO IS300 DYNO.mov format

TURBO IS300 DYNO.wmv format

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm let me convert it to .WMV for ya...

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ISJeff said:
You don't have stock cams, do you?
Yes I have stock cams.. modified head, to hold the power, and a stock GTE bottom end...

·
Blue Glowie
3,618 Posts
I don't know Freelance. That video looks altered to me!

Haha, just kidding. I was actually standing right beside Randy shooting my own video. Best part is that we were standing like 12 feet back from the car and the BOV air was wacking me in the legs with some serious force. Hehe.

After witnessing that last night, I have a new found faith in our stock block. Too bad the stock transmission is not equally solid. :p

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Not our stock block but big daddy Supra's stock block...that dyno reminds me alot of something that I own.....I must be dreaming tho dont have anything like that in my garage :crazy: lol
-Matt

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: ..

neiiy69 said:
takeing her to the track tonight hu.. im hopeing to see a post from you later tonight on how u got that beast into the 10's.. good luck :chill:
Well I don't think I'll get into the 10's, would be nice though...

Reason being that my Drag Radials won't come in for another week, then I'll see what I can do on those...

I am just going for practice and boy do I need practice, espically w/ my new toy... can you say 2-step.. I can... :D wa ta ta ta ta ta ta BAWWWWWW whoosh..

·
Registered
480 Posts

well none the less good luck if not this week in a few...... with all this crap tuner battle sh** i am hopeing you or others that dont partake in this childish crap take it to the 10's first... :chill:
will there some one takeing video?

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: ....

neiiy69 said:
well none the less good luck if not this week in a few...... with all this crap tuner battle sh** i am hopeing you or others that dont partake in this childish crap take it to the 10's first... :chill:
thank you man.

Yes there will be video, myself and Jedi, Jiggafett, gabe w/ his Super Charged IS are all going to the track..

I have a, SOME PPL WON'T BELIEVE THAT I FINALLY GOT ONE, but I have a Camera headrest mount.. THANKS TO WEBMASTER, so I will have some In car video for you all...

·
13,903 Posts
Re: ....

Freelance said:
neiiy69 said:

I have a, SOME PPL WON'T BELIEVE THAT I FINALLY GOT ONE, but I have a Camera headrest mount.. THANKS TO WEBMASTER, so I will have some In car video for you all...
this is the best news of the day. :wink: :p

·
Mr. Negative
12,010 Posts
Congrats Man!! I can't wait to see some in car slidein' around corner shit, wastegate dumpin', girlies boobies bobblin' all over the place and turbo spoolin'. :D

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Ahh i remember those days....2 more weeks....AHHH... :crazy:
-Matt

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.