Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, as promised here is the In Car Video of me running at the 1/4 drag strip...

First off Gabe w/ his super charged IS was suspossed to join Jedi, Jiggafett and myself, but he was unable to make it out that night so we will be going back on Wed....

in the one part where Jedi Shows Freelance NO LOVE, I was pinging in 4th gear so I had to let off..

BTW, my times wern't the greatest, I had MASSIVE wheel hop and tire spining, so I am looking to change my suspension, the coilovers that i have are just way too stiff...

My times were: 12.6 @ 118 / 12.9 @ 117 / 12.7 @ 119

anyways here is the video:

JEDI SHOWS FREELANCE NO LOVE BITCH

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My boost was about 22psi....

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Your killin me smalls!! lol Those vids make me reel jealous....Congrats on times...And that 2step looks like a blast...
-Matt

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UnVme said:
Your killin me smalls!! lol Those vids make me reel jealous....Congrats on times...And that 2step looks like a blast...
-Matt
Thanks bro.. You get a dot for that... :D

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Nice runs Randy, and props on pulling that blk carmaro down 3/4 way down :). Those wheels hops look painful just watching. Keep those vids coming.!! :D

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
isman said:
Nice runs Randy, and props on pulling that blk carmaro down 3/4 way down :). Those wheels hops look painful just watching. Keep those vids coming.!! :D
Thanks man, coming from you that means a lot... :D

But yes, the wheel hop sucks major ass. My head is still bobbling around...

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oneeyejack said:
even with the camera mount, i'm still :crazy: hahaha...just playing.

good vid randy!!! you need to turn off your hydros when you're draggin. :wink:
Theres the post I was looking for.... Bout time you chimed in...heheh

I did the wheel hop just for you, so there would be some shakyness to the video that you love so much...

·
13,898 Posts
Freelance said:
oneeyejack said:
even with the camera mount, i'm still :crazy: hahaha...just playing.

good vid randy!!! you need to turn off your hydros when you're draggin. :wink:
Theres the post I was looking for.... Bout time you chimed in...heheh

I did the wheel hop just for you, so there would be some shakyness to the video that you love so much...
w00t w00t. :D

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
my question is, whats up with this :lol: (not the watch!)

Freelance said:
Hey all, as promised here is the In Car Video of me running at the 1/4 drag strip...

First off Gabe w/ his super charged IS was suspossed to join Jedi, Jiggafett and myself, but he was unable to make it out that night so we will be going back on Wed....

in the one part where Jedi Shows Freelance NO LOVE, I was pinging in 4th gear so I had to let off..

BTW, my times wern't the greatest, I had MASSIVE wheel hop and tire spining, so I am looking to change my suspension, the coilovers that i have are just way too stiff...

My times were: 12.6 @ 118 / 12.9 @ 117 / 12.7 @ 119

anyways here is the video:

JEDI SHOWS FREELANCE NO LOVE BITCH

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:Don't you know I got it at your 22nd birthday party the one at Chucky Cheeses, I just didn't want to take it off cause i knew your were going to watch this video. :lol: :wink: :wink:

Thats the band they give you at the track... Smart ass.. lol

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
so you've worn it for a year --> :lol:

the MD tracks don't give out those special bands, guess we are fortunate

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.