·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
That sh*t was as tight as a nun's......well u know......lol

NICE Camera action bro.......Book me a room next year...I'm there....

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.......TOYOMOTO Built.......
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced.....
"When u care enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST.....TOYOMOTO AND BULLISH RACING"

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
looks like i'm rubbing off on some

your metaphor (?maybe, my brain isn't working today) selection is excellent!

dt1313 said:
That sh*t was as tight as a nun's......well u know......lol

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
video looks syck!!!!!!!

cant wait to see more of it...

and your car in person! see ya soon man....

NO LOVE is back and in full effect!

:chill:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Damn Im impressed of how that speedometer went pass the 100+mph so quickly!!! :eek: Freelance, great song and editing like always, cant wait to see the entire vid.

P.S. I have a similar Audio/Video display in my IS, the Clarion 7in. What camera did you use for the trunk??

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
Sweet Vid dude!! Car's lookin hooked and the run looked tight. I passed around the vid at work and everyone loved it. I can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone, I really appreiate the feedback. I only did this one in about an hour or two, for the complete video I will have a month to do, so the footage should be good.

Cariza, Bro you MUST COME TO THIS NEXT YEAR, start looking for a boat to get your car here. :D The camera is called a Tview, I was unable to find it anywhere on the net, it is color and has Audio, I bought it for $160. I got it through www.senorstero.com, I didn't get it through the site, I got it over the phone.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Freelance that's some sweet vids. How about having a part with no background music so we can hear that bad spooling and the waste-gate dumping and the blow-off valve hissing and the, oh well you get the point :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Man that video was sweet as hell, think I nutted my pants...anyways, what's the name of that song? and damn, I can't wait to get my car so i can come on shit like that.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts