Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to the lobby at work to pick up the chinese delivery. I asked the dude to bring a lot of menu's for us cause we always lose them.

I paid, he leaves.
I pick up the bag and i pick up the menu's in my other hand and begin walking back inside.

WHITE lady stops me and says "Hey, you mind if I grab one of those menu's?"

She doesn't say it as if I were white, she said if I had never spoken a word of ENGRISH in my life.

I didn't realize at that point that she had me confused. I thought she just wanted a menu. So I gave her one.

"Are you located in the area? She asked

WTF?? (thinking to myself...nuh uh this didn't just happen)
DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CHINESE DELIVERY BOY TO YOU?

I just walked away, flashed my security badge and walked through 2 secure doors....

Ya, chinese delivery gots the security hookup in this place.

BEOOOTCH. :pissed:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Whats the big deal? Your Asian, carrying an armload of takeout...I probably would have done the same thing. She proably just wanted some Moo Shoo.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DJPoop said:
Whats the big deal? Your Asian, carrying an armload of takeout...I probably would have done the same thing. She proably just wanted some Moo Shoo.
I wasn't even wearing shoes...
It's like 20 degrees out. I'm in a T-shirt.

And why is General **** chicken always the same even if it's General Tso's, General Gao's, General Tsang's....

WTF. Chinese people suck.
Next time I order, I'm ordering General Powell's chicken. Maybe I'll get KFC.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
Next time I order, I'm ordering General Powell's chicken. Maybe I'll get KFC.
:lol: :lol: Good one!

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
And all this time I thought he was black. Shit. That made the story funny until he said he was asian.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
SophieSleeps said:

same thing happened to me when i worked @ 1240 B'way... I picked up my delivery from the dude in thelobby, scan thru security and the guy working the security checkpoint hollers after me... but he does this "Hey!" that starts off mad and full of athority, and drawls out to a "...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" like he's my bud while the rest of security cracks up...

Just last week someone told me they thought i was italian. I'm the muttiest mutt ever, nobody knows what the hell i am :lol:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think i've found my calling.

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
I used to deliver Chinese food, and I got the opposite. I would walk into the CDC with Chinese food, and they would let me in through the security doors.

Actually, most people were like "WTF? you don't look Chinese??" :lol:

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
translation: thank you, you have honored my ancestors w/this mu shu purchase.

·
Registered
827 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
Went out to the lobby at work to pick up the chinese delivery. I asked the dude to bring a lot of menu's for us cause we always lose them.

I paid, he leaves.
I pick up the bag and i pick up the menu's in my other hand and begin walking back inside.

She doesn't say it as if I were white, she said if I had never spoken a word of ENGRISH in my life.

I didn't realize at that point that she had me confused. I thought she just wanted a menu. So I gave her one.

I just walked away, flashed my security badge and walked through 2 secure doors....

Kind of confused. What are you? I thought you were white. *shrug*

·
13,978 Posts
JCE10 said:
SophieSleeps said:

I paid, he leaves.

Kind of confused. What are you? I thought you were white. *shrug*
he likes pho! that will give you a clue to what he is. :D

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm chinese bitch. Got rice?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
16 Participants
SophieSleeps
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing