1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Did you hand slip on the dimmer knob??

·
Registered
136 Posts
the knob with a picture of a bulb on it...located on the left-bottom of the gauge cluster bezel

if its not the fuse, the bulbs are probably burnt. its a very easy fix as there are plenty of threads on how to replace them. while youre at it, might as well change them to led

·
Registered
227 Posts
the knob with a picture of a bulb on it...located on the left-bottom of the gauge cluster bezel

if its not the fuse, the bulbs are probably burnt. its a very easy fix as there are plenty of threads on how to replace them. while youre at it, might as well change them to led
This...

Mine burnt out and I took the opportunity and changed everything to LEDs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Problem fixed. It was the knob. I must have accidently turned it when I was cleaning my dashboard. Thx!

·
Registered
766 Posts
in the words of Homer Simpson..........DOH!!!!!! no worries it happens to the best of us sometimes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.