Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in south jersey (mt laurel) and was interested in organizing an event for the south jersey/philadelphia area. if there are any other is300.net'ers from this area please hit me up and let me know where you think we could meet. i'm kind of at a loss for a good location at the moment.

also, i'll be checking out the autocross event by the philly airport this sunday, july 27th. give me a shout if you are going to be there.

thanks!
chris

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
hey my cuzin lives in mt.laurel,and his name is chris too :D he drives a blue IS with 18in silver rims :D wondering if u know him

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can't say that i know him or that i've seen him driving around, but if you think that he'd be interested in getting together for a meet then definitely have him hit me up! there are a couple of other is's in my condo complex alone, so i know that south jersey must have some heads.

thanks for the info!
chris

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
.... :lol: :lol: I've been in the South Jersey area my whole life. You should stop by my shop in Delran or join us at Hooters on 38 every Tuesday. We have our gathering there :eek: ...you know, for the food :lol:

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
my cuzin constantly goes to shop as well mr.mark :D dont know why though cuz he only purchased rims from u guys :crazy:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mr mark!

what can i say...your ride is out-of-control man. nice job!

i just got my ride in may and don't really have the bank roll for a job like yours, but i would definitely like to get together with some heads. i'm a newbie to the world of car tuning and so it would be a good chance for me to learn some finer points.

can you give me some more details on your shop? name? exact location?

and what time do you usually get together at hooters for the 'food'? is the meeting all lexus/is owners or just tuners in general?

thanks a lot for posting a reply!
chris

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Mark how you been? once I get my car back Lance I will be around more.. and since I will have no job by then either any meet for me should be doable..

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Tuners in general.... our shop is the host and we just get together and have dinner, shoot the $hit..... with other motor heads. This Tuesday there will be imports and domestics.

Bri, hope we see you soon...

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
see you NJ guys need to come over to my hooters on WEDS nite... they block off the big ass parkin lot and have tons of cars there.. anything from 996 GT2 to Cl55 AMG to 800rwhp Supra's..VIPER GTS ect..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts