Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where: Spring Valley, NY Rt59, next to McDonalds and Chillies.
When: Wed, Nov 27, 10.00PM

Bring friends alone with their cars; doesn't have to be an IS. We already got 7 IS's.

To get there you can take GSP north all the way to the end (past exit 172). Get on 87 toward NY city and than exit on 59. As soon as you exit, first light make a left. Keep going till you see Chillies on your right. Make a right and you'll see other cars there.
You can also take 287 north all the way up to rt 87 south.
Or Palisades Prkwy till Rt59 exit (I believe it's exit 9W). get on 59 West and chillies will be on your left.

Well, I'll see you there.
You can find more info on Spring Valley racing on www.hondahookup.com For some reason the site is not up right now.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
looks like bad weather.. Unless everyone is bringing their SUVs to race. Maybe this weekend :wink: .

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like it will be nice and dry out tonight. Please post here whoever is coming tonight. I'll be there around 10PM; I have to go there because some kid is selling me HID kit for X5 for $300.00. Looks like a good deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
isman
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing