Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my way leaving the movies by the freehold raceway mall saw a silver is tinted out with a lexus logo on the back windshield i waved to you :D

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I work in Freehold and go to the mall sometimes, but I have a GGP. I havent seen you or this other guy your talking about.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GraphiteSportDesign said:
I work in Freehold and go to the mall sometimes, but I have a GGP. I havent seen you or this other guy your talking about.
you work at freehold?kinda of a far drive from hoboken :crazy:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Re: is spotted

lexluger180 said:
on my way leaving the movies by the freehold raceway mall saw a silver is tinted out with a lexus logo on the back windshield i waved to you :D
dude, if i was this guy i would just drive away, a simple high beam would have been ok but a wave is quite ghey

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
lexluger180 said:
thanx for making me feel ghey :-?
just jokin man, although you gotta admit.....if you saw a guy waving at you from his car what would you think??

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
lexluger180 said:
just jokin man, although you gotta admit.....if you saw a guy waving at you from his car what would you think??
I usually flash the fog lights....thats the universal IS300 "Hello"

:chill:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
BUTRBALL12 said:
lexluger180 said:
I usually flash the fog lights....thats the universal IS300 "Hello"

:chill:
yup that or a high beam is what i do, if the person gets the hint the occasional nod is called for.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
lexluger180 said:
GraphiteSportDesign said:
you work at freehold?kinda of a far drive from hoboken :crazy:
yep, about 50 miles :x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts