Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...just wondering if maybe a group of us can get a meet goin on in the monmouth/ocean county area.

~2001 Spectra Blue~
Front/Rear Clears / 35% Tint / Grounding Kit / SRT HFI w/ ECU / HKS Dragger II on order / JDM antenna...more...

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
hey....

we've had lots of central NJ meets over this past spring/summer/fall....

where have you been?!?!?!?!?!? :-?

stay tuned for stuff starting up again around feb/march....

:chill:

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
hey....

we've had lots of central NJ meets over this past spring/summer/fall....

where have you been?!?!?!?!?!? :-?

stay tuned for stuff starting up again around feb/march....

:chill:
exactly where have you been?!?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
....just got it back!

hey....where have i been?....just got the car. thats where i've been. its a baby to me....2001 w/ 12,000 miles on it. keep me in touch.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Re: ....just got it back!

SpectraIS3 said:
hey....where have i been?....just got the car. thats where i've been. its a baby to me....2001 w/ 12,000 miles on it. keep me in touch.
wow, nice low mileage on a 2001....welcome to the family!!!! great color and good choice of perfomance mods...I took them off for the winter and because I'm prepping to put a turbo on the car....I had the exact same, SRT intake/ HKS DraggerII....also had Xerd Race pipe, great combination..if you got any questions, feel free to ask!!

check out the video from our last meet of the season back on nov 30th

http://homepage.mac.com/tsopranomb/.cv/tsopranomb/Public/PALISADES-4-IS300.net.mov-link.mov

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
about that exhaust...

yea, so on that HKS drager II...i'm having some questions. is it available in rear section AND cat-back....or just rear section. cuz i'm not really looking to put a y-pipe in.... i want the c/b. better yet....if anyone has better ideas for exhausts, just fill me in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts