Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i ordered the fairly new nitto Neo Gens™ and i should be getting them in the mail today but UPS messed up and now i have to wait till tomamorw. Sucks!. Anyway curious if anyone has tried these tires on the stock rim. I got two 215/45R17 for the front for now. Thinking about 225 in the back? let me know what you think. well see about the tires...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got tires on

I got them at www.discounttiredirect.com they were $99.00 each supposed to have pretty long tred life but at the same time good performance. I got the tires put on and i took them for a littel ride to vegas. nice smooth ride. Tires have a little wind noise but not much. The sidewalls look like the Falken azenies. Performance seems good. Cant tell much becasue i havent gotton the back two yet.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rubbing

Only 1 thing i do not like. The tires i guess are a little bigger on the side walls i think. My IS is lowered with trd springs about 1.75 in front possibly lower and when i back up my turning radius is about half of what it used to be because of it scraping. When driving foward and turning foward though its fine. Only when i back up. Something to live with i guess. Overal pretty satisfied with the neo gens

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maybe

well, we'll see

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.