Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Pawel said:
I know what I'm talking about
Cause I'm talking about Altima SE and Altima SE-R with 3.5L V6 ;)
my bad Pawel.. when someone mentions SE-R, i go back to my 98 200sx SE-R and Sentra SE-R.
to me the SE-R will always be represented by the SR20DE/DET/Bluebird engine :)
THis is the ultimate SE-R..
http://www.se-r.net/about/200sx/scc/feb99/index.html

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
604 Posts
It has way too much power for a FWD. They need RWD asap!!

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
jroof said:
From what I've heard, they've discontinued the (Altima) SE-R for 2007 and don't plan on bringing it back.
Correct. I was told the same thing by a Nissan P.R./Marketing guy at the South FL Auto Show press conferences. And, frankly, I see the logic. As it is, the Altima, Maxima and Infiniti G35 are all, to some extent, bumping on and overlapping with each other. The Altima SE-R was the first casualty, although I would've killed or drastically overhauled the Maxima instead.

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
lunatictokyo said:
the best SE-R hands down ....

Yeah, I love these as well...

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
ive driven a 05 or 06 SE-R. They are quick cars even with 4 people in them. With an AEM intake the car sounds mean as hell. They look pretty good for an altima too.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
what is the going price for them nowadays?

they arent easy to find..

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
one can be had for under 20 i'm assuming.
skeet skeet skeet Pete..

My lease is up in two weeks. Mine will be on the market on the South Shore soon.
let me know how much the dealer posts it for. Im not gonna buy it but, just interested in the Retail.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recently, Nissan Altima ranks as top vehicles among multicultural consumers and also earned top safety Pick Plus ratings from IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highways safety).

21 - 34 of 34 Posts