Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! :lol:

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.

Anyway, which car would you choose. The Nissan 350Z or the Infiniti G35 Coupe? :crazy:

·
Registered
235 Posts
id go with G35 coupe. I like the interior better w/the nav and overall i lilke the appearance better inside and out.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
all over houston, and prabably everywhere else for that matter, there are billboards with a side view of the G35. i can't help but stare because damn they look good.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
See them both in person, then drive them... THe 350Z looks better and drives better.. however, the G35C is more luxurious inside, it has better soundproofing too.
Handling - The 350Z walks all over the G35C, the G35C feels much heavier and the suspension is softer.. Don't listen to reviews, drive it yourself

Speed - The 350Z feels faster... it is..

The G35C is for someone who needs 2 more seats (very small ones), or for someone who can't take the harsher ride of the 350Z. But if you see both in person you will realize the G35C doesn't look as good. Over time it'll blend in, the Z's style on the other hand is just stunning..

·
Registered
378 Posts
I chose the G35 coupe (and sedan) over the 350Z. Although the Z's performance was quite good, the interior design and quality was lacking. In addition, the Nissan dealers weren't willing to budge much from MSRP while the Infiniti dealers were ready to deal. Other than the typical first-year model problems, such as assorted squeaks and rattles and dodgy electronics, both the 350Z and G35 should be fairly reliable. The only caveat is that Nissan and Infiniti vehicles depreciate quicker than the industry norm. :-?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts