Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Boost Mobile Hot Import Nights "Where You At" Tour 2008 will feature:

• Mazda Entertainment Main Stage featuring our top industry dancers and Djs.

• Ride & Drive with today's Newest Cars

• Featured Tour and Spotlighted Cars.

• Hundreds of Competition and Sponsored Cars.

• Hundreds of Superstar & Industry Models from around the Nation.

• Valvoline Mobile Dyno.

• FMX Stunt Bike Demo presented by Boost Mobile

• Nightshift Drift Demonstration

• Professional Artist Performances

Please stay tuned and check out www.nightshiftevents.com for updates and show information.

to buy tickets:
https://v2.interactiveticketing.com...form_buy_tickets.php?promo=HINteam&step=intro

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

this is around the corner for those who forgot about it. im hosting this show as well as the dallas show.

·
Registered
137 Posts
We will be there! :) Not showing, of course, but will still be fun.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sweet, I got a discount using that link to purchase the tickets! You're awesome! :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm definitely going to this event, I just can't wait since this will be my first time ever going to a car show. lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Me and the team were there! I was drunk majority of the time so i really didnt walk around haha
Did you show your car? The only IS I remember seeing for team Nextstage was that blue IS with the Vertex kit.
alot of cars out there. i set up today and hope the show goes good tomorrow.
Anyone else showing?
I saw your car. Looks really good.

·
Registered
176 Posts
alot of cars out there. i set up today and hope the show goes good tomorrow.
Anyone else showing?
I think I only saw two IS's, your cool ride and the one with vertex kit.
What a clean ride you have and you have mod it very well.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
You guys wont see my car for awhile haha ;)

Our Vertex IS300 and IS-F were the two there showing. I came down to just party haha.

I think i saw a yellow boosted IS and a 2 tone IS300. Didnt see yours infamous?!? Was i that drunk lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i was running around a lot. for those who dont know what i look like wouldnt not have seen me. i wasnt wearing any NCCA shirt or night shift shirt. i was "hidden" to check up on the judges to make sure they were doing their jobs etc. I was wearing a black shirt, desert camo shorts, black alpinestars hat, running shoes and a redio in my hand. most of the day i had a clip board in my hands marking off cars etc.

from what i recall i saw 2 blue is300. one was nexstage and the other was infamous. then there was the yellow is300 with konig rims. also saw a white is-f. then up by the boost moble booth back at the fence was a blk is300 but it was just parked there with details supplies i think.

show turned out ok but no where near what we were looking for. almost 200 cars on show and a few on display. Dallas HIN pulls at least 300 cars. but this is the first in Austin so we will see how it goes from now on.

what where yalls thoughts about the show?

·
Registered
176 Posts
The show was turned out okay, i guess... since I only stayed for a couple of hours. Since this was the first one here in austin, I didn't expected much prior to going there. Overall, I thought this event would've been an indoor show but it was a disappointment. Hopefully, it'll get better for the next event here at atx.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i told them i thought it would have been better in houston but since they are trying new things we will see how the next few years turn out?

·
Registered
493 Posts
You guys wont see my car for awhile haha ;)

Our Vertex IS300 and IS-F were the two there showing. I came down to just party haha.

I think i saw a yellow boosted IS and a 2 tone IS300. Didnt see yours infamous?!? Was i that drunk lol
LOl, I was near the national guard booth and the pool et up they had.
I saw the is-f and your other is300.

Did you show your car? The only IS I remember seeing for team Nextstage was that blue IS with the Vertex kit.

I saw your car. Looks really good.
Thanks.

i was running around a lot. for those who dont know what i look like wouldnt not have seen me. i wasnt wearing any NCCA shirt or night shift shirt. i was "hidden" to check up on the judges to make sure they were doing their jobs etc. I was wearing a black shirt, desert camo shorts, black alpinestars hat, running shoes and a redio in my hand. most of the day i had a clip board in my hands marking off cars etc.

from what i recall i saw 2 blue is300. one was nexstage and the other was infamous. then there was the yellow is300 with konig rims. also saw a white is-f. then up by the boost moble booth back at the fence was a blk is300 but it was just parked there with details supplies i think.

show turned out ok but no where near what we were looking for. almost 200 cars on show and a few on display. Dallas HIN pulls at least 300 cars. but this is the first in Austin so we will see how it goes from now on.

what where yalls thoughts about the show?

The show was kind of small, drift track was little and I also though it was going to b inside.. LOL and there were a million changes to how we had to park friday afternoon. but it had a good crowd turn out for the first HIN Nightshift in Austin. Some nice cars were out there too.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
haha man, i was at that national guard place too because i wanted to do them pull ups! Do you have halos in your headlights and had them on when it started getting darker? If that was your car then yeah i saw it lol.

+rep for missing it regardless haha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts