Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
personally i think that this is one of the best IS300's that i have ever seen... and i have seen them all.

btw: i've been on this forum for the last few months... don't ask me why it took me this long to register???

·
Registered
365 Posts
That pic has been posted before I believe... It's pretty nice, just don't like the hood... My award for nicest IS still goes to TurboIS's... WOW

·
Registered
189 Posts
I agree...TurboIS's has both show AND go. This IS from Carisma's all right; the rims are awesome (Volk SE37A's) though I kinda hate the front end. Sorta ricey but not too bad...I'd keep the stock bumper on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i saw that car at hot inmport nights and does not look like it does in the pic...

when i was there i saw the bumper fall completely off...
the hood bulges towards the middle on the sides..

it does not look as nice as it looks.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
everyone has their own opinion, but that is the ugliest front end I've ever seen. Looks like paper thin fiberglass designed by a blind man

·
Registered
759 Posts
The front bumper on that car looks flimsy, and the back is hideous, it has an oblong square cut out for the exhaust! The white IS next to it is awesome, plain looking (besides the graphics), but it is a wide body!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey....Wait a second.! I recognize that wannabe in the car, that's Carlos!Big Crack/Cocaine dealer in the Bronx!Haha!What a PimP!A what awful taste, Ick!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry you guys. i really didn't mean that this IS was the best around. i am not really into the color and the carbon fiber hood. and the bumber would look 100% better if it had a big intercooler to fill the gap. i guess i was just in aww with the way the car sat on those se-37's. would you guys forgive me?!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
24 Participants
Luc
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing