1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
160 Posts
You don't like the hydraulics? Those rims are pretty sweet. That pic is from SEMA. I tlked to the owner and it is on hydros. I don't understand why someone would do that to the suspension of the Lexus. I like things low, but that is a bit much.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want the rims!

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
It's not THAT bad..grow up. Im sure it just sittin low for show and it drives at a coilover height probably. no big deal... some like hydro, some like stock some like in between. depends whats suits you.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
god dayam! that is phat... i was thinking about baggin mine..but its just too much work.. im content with my coilovers..but id be sooooo happy if i had it bagged... theres nothin like flippin switches...

·
Registered
503 Posts
That is HOT. Anyone know what ground effects that is?

As far as baggin and IS, that should be cake. I got bags and hydros on my truck, that was work!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I think the rims are Versus Champion SS7 for seven spokes. They also come as SS6 for six spokes. Usually Japanese add 6 spoke in front and seven spoke at the rear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
TRD328
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing