Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by fairuza11:
John that is a nice kit... where'd you find that at?
saw it at some guys personal site brian. i like it cus its almost stock looking, but a lil sharper and big opening in the front for an intercooler!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
that white IS300/IS200/Altezza ( whichever one it is ) has a turbo supra engine in it... i have a picture on my desktop as a background with that car`s engine bay... its a beautiful swap.... i would love to have a 2JZ-GTE in my car man...

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
that intercooler makes it look strange... a bit like a school bus in the front. But who cares how it looks if it can out run the po po

·
Registered
654 Posts
Ooh, this car has a spoiler which I think is very cool looking. Here's the specs from HyperRev

Manufacturer: Data System
Engine: 2JZ-GE (I don't think it's a GTE since it only makes...)
HP: 280ps
Turbo: Trust T78-33D
Wastegate: Trust
ECU: Motec M4-F1
Injectors: Sard 850cc (!)
Intake: Trust
Intercooler: ARC
Clutch: HKS Twin plate
Tire: Bridgestone RE711 225/40-18 235/40-18
Wheel: Volk Racing Winning Zero 18x8 18x9
Aero: Illusion front bumper, side skirt, rear lip spoiler, rear wing (which to me looks more like a gigantic good looking lip spoiler)

If I had a scanner, I would scan a rear pic to show the spoiler which I think looks bada$$...

[ May 15, 2001: Message edited by: shadoh6 ]

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Am I the only one bothered by the big square whole in the front? I think this car (and any car pretty much) looks better with smoother curves IMHO.

·
Registered
571 Posts
that big ol intercooler in the front is a sign of POWER!!

I think it's cool cos it keeps most rice boys away, and yells "you don't wanna mess with the big dawg".

·
Registered
654 Posts
I'm not completely sure, but I'm thinking that maybe that body kit was modified to fit that specific intercooler... maybe it isn't, but that sure would be a good idea for those who aren't blessed with a turbo...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
shadoh6
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing