Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys looks like I have to trade the car in so here r some stuff for the guys on the east coast I really do not have time to ship

tanabe racing medallion catback great shape - 300
xerd ypipe- 100
and I have my rims that i would like to trade for stocks plus cash before I trade the car in Im me or email and I will give u the pics and give the cost on the rims
safc2 $215
l-tuned sides $215

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
dude, if you take off the sideskirts, I'll buy them ASAP....dont trade the car in with them on!!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think im taken them off u have first dibs

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hell ya man u have to do it fast though t give me a call on the cell thats the best way to get these items 860-250-2269 bryan thanks i have till sunday to get rid of all my shit

Reactions: MSM5speed

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey guys the only thing im leavin on is the suspension.. i will sell the S-AFC it is in very good condition. I am askin $225 for it. Thanks

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
bryan, answer pm's foo! i been trying to reach you. call me up!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey guys I have to get rid of this stuff asap call me on the cell and leave one Im willing to give great deals plus if anyone wants 18s in bronze i will trade for ur stocks and give me some cash it would be a great deal for those guys that want wheels SO CALL THE CELL AT 860-250-2269 thank u

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have the ltuned sides for $250
safc$225
and the exhuast @ ypipe $350 total

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
since the l-tuned sides are VIS replicas, I'd be willing to pick up for a little bit lower, CASH....hit me up on AIM....my cell is charging right now, otherwise i'd call ASAP...

thanks, Marc

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
l-tuned (vis reps ) still for sale great shape! $225 come and get them
safc2 $215
exhuast and y pipe still for sale as well $350 please let me know if u want these items by phone and leave a message 860-250-2269 thank u bryan

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump...

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
i'll take the sides as I been saying (CASH IN HAND), not sure when I could make it up to you though....hmmmmmm.....maybe this weekend if the weather is good...let me know on AIM if sat or sun is better! thanks guys...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts