Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone brought or planning to buy a replica body kit from Nextmod? Just wondering about fitment. It seems many 2IS from the states have brought from Nextmod with great compliments to fitment. I don't think my budget this year would allow me to purchase the real Vertex Digna kit for the 09 for $2K with paint...:(

1,786 Posts
Anyone brought or planning to buy a replica body kit from Nextmod? Just wondering about fitment. It seems many 2IS from the states have brought from Nextmod with great compliments to fitment. I don't think my budget this year would allow me to purchase the real Vertex Digna kit for the 09 for $2K with paint...:(
its a simple concept..in heat..materials..Expand...im not saying this as an excuse but since your local... have it test fitted at the nextmod shop before you buy.

·
Registered
902 Posts
yea, i bought a lip from them, the trd one, i couldnt get it to fit right at all, then they helped me install it at their shop. With some heat like mentioned above, anything is possible!

1,786 Posts
yea, i bought a lip from them, the trd one, i couldnt get it to fit right at all, then they helped me install it at their shop. With some heat like mentioned above, anything is possible!
Is yours polyurethane ? Or cf?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.