Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Can anyone else help me organize this meet? I am trying to deal with sponsers and arrange for my car to appear at shows, etc. I am running out of time. Is there anyone that wants to help?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
wish I could help you guys...I'll be out of the country until beginning of August, BUT when I get back I'll finally be able to buy an IS!

·
Registered
148 Posts
hey, i'm in too, don't know my schedule for summer yet, but if it's weekend, then it shouldn't be a problem. hopefully i'll be beyond just the dash tray by then...

but yeah, let's keep this idea going.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Wxman said:
Can anyone else help me organize this meet? I am trying to deal with sponsers and arrange for my car to appear at shows, etc. I am running out of time. Is there anyone that wants to help?
what sort of stuff is required? Still have my phone number? call me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whats up guys, I joined last week. Pretty soon ill have some pics up for yall. Definently looking forward to it the 21st sounds good to me. Hopefully by then ill have some more done to my ride. Peace Ryan :wink:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
HoustonLex said:
Wxman said:
what sort of stuff is required? Still have my phone number? call me.
Lost the number. :( Pm me with it again bud.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts