Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
no mike.. not yet...

i havent installed my kits and wheels yet..

:wink:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I know....

I am still waiting for the reply from GoKart Racer and we could have a meet over there.. hopefully by early December?

Chris

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
al7ezza said:
I know....

I am still waiting for the reply from GoKart Racer and we could have a meet over there.. hopefully by early December?

Chris
Guess everyone's tired of speedring/lemans?

i'm interested

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
If possible, pls make it before the 11 :)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
:D There is...As some of you might recall, I am attempting to setup a meet at the new Karting place in Burlingame. I spoke with Shaina in person and she said she is going to invite car club to pre-opening visit. However, I haven't heard from her since...therefore I have contacted them again yesterday and here is what I got.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 10:59 AM
To: Chris K. Lee
Subject: Re: GoKart Racer

We have postponed our car club parties til the early spring. We have confirmed an opening date of Dec 8.
Thanks,
Shaina
----- Original Message -----
To: 'Shaina Markulin'
Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 6:21 PM
Subject: RE: GoKart Racer

Dear Shaina and Steve,

Hi! I would like to see how GoKart Racer construction progress is doing. It has been quite a while haven’t from you guys for the pre-opening event for the car owner’s club member. Couple of the members has asked me if I got any news from you folks.

Hence, I turned their inquiries to you.

Best Regards,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 3:29 PM
To: Christopher Lee
Subject: Re: GoKart Racer

Chris,
Thank you very much for your interest. Steve or I will contact you soon to discuss opportunities.
Sincerely,
Shaina Markulin
GoKart Racer

Well, Do you guys interested for a meet on December 20. We can go karting and then do some caravan afterward?

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I couldnt make it if its going to be after the 10th...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Re: December 6, 2003 Saturday

Flipside909 said:
How about this Saturday Dec 6? There's gonna be a canned goods drive/meet over at Scandia - Rohnert Park in the North Bay. CL and TeamHokori are just a few of the sponsors to this event. I may swing by when i'm up there this weekend.

Here's more info:
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99211

RYAN!!!

Let me know if you are going to be going...maybe we can cruise up there together...

al7ezza, firebelly, i am down with the checking out the place in burlingame, but you know i got love for the guys over at Lemans, especially since the changed the track configuration...SO MUCH FASTER!!!

later
rolo

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
:eek: They changed track configuration? Hmm....

·
Registered
339 Posts
Rolo, Flipside,
can't make the tuner meet this Sat. I am actually getting sick right now so I gotta take it easy. Solo and rominl are out too.

I'm in for Karting @ Lemans or the new place.

Rolo, remember we are booked on the 20th so any day but that day.

As far as the new layout, lots of classic passing zones, what separates the "real" drivers from the "blockers".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.