Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was givin an offer on my IS I could not refuse and am selling some of the parts that i never installed.

Nex Street Line/Race Spec Adjustable Coilovers w/ 4,000 miles on them- SOLD

Brand New ASA (made by BBS) JH8 18 x 8.5 38et(F) 18x 9.5 35et(R) Brand New 225/40 18 Sumitomo HTZ II (F) 245/40 18 Kuhmo ASX w/ 8k miles (R), only test fitted and drove less than 50 miles on wheels and tires. They did fit my IS300 with slightly rolled/pulled rear fenders. They look very clean and agressive on the car with the deep rear lips. They come with all the correct wheel hub centric rings, chrome tunner lug nuts with locks, and center caps - $1,000 OBO

OBX Clear Front Sidemarkers- SOLD

The best way to contact me would be my cell @ 703-297-6968
Thanks,
Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Bump for one sweet set of rims!

·
Registered
13 Posts
The coilovers......are they close to factory height on the highest setting, or are they really low from the beginning??

·
Registered
137 Posts
pm sent.

nice wheels too, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
didn't you pick these up for $400 w/4k miles and installed in Nov?
http://my.is/forums/f89/nex-gt-ss-coilovers-346964/#post5149476
I just bought a set of NEX Street Line/ Race Spec Coilovers from a member here for $400 w/ 4k on them and installed them yesterday. Ride quality is close to stock and only handles better, i like them better than the Megan racing coilovers i had on my SC300, a lot smoother ride.

NOVA area huh?

bought it for $400 and 4months later selling it for $50 more?? :jawDrop:

:giveup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live in Manassas VA, and did purchase the coilover in Nov, i was waiting until the weather warmed up to install them but I sold the car before I was able to. By buddy has the same Coilovers on his Red IS with 30k on them and they ride great, thats why i purchased these. All PM are responded to.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
I live in Manassas VA, and did purchase the coilover in Nov, i was waiting until the weather warmed up to install them but I sold the car before I was able to. By buddy has the same Coilovers on his Red IS with 30k on them and they ride great, thats why i purchased these. All PM are responded to.
Matt???

Reactions: nless_dream

·
Registered
259 Posts
Originally Posted by RJRacing View Post
I just bought a set of NEX Street Line/ Race Spec Coilovers from a member here for $400 w/ 4k on them and installed them yesterday. Ride quality is close to stock and only handles better, i like them better than the Megan racing coilovers i had on my SC300, a lot smoother ride.
So you are saying you did not actually install them? And they still have the 4k miles on them cause theyve been boxed all winter?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts