Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys wuuts goin on i just got a 02 lexus is 300 all stoock i just wanted to know where shud i start with my mods for the exterior.. to give it a clean but more agressive look .. i need please some suggestions on what kind of boddy kit or shud i just lower it maybe some LEds iam clueless please help me thank yuou :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'd make the headlight housing black... that's the first thing im doing to mine. also, i am gonna change my front grill soon.

In my opinion eyelids give the car a more agressive look also... give a price on how much your looking to spend

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I have loved my IS since day 1. It is now day 1803 of ownership and the car still rules. However, I must move on, so I am selling my mods. Like anything on here? Let me know.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Flatline IS said:
Congrats on your purchase. I have loved my IS since day 1. It is now day 1803 of ownership and the car still rules. However, I must move on, so I am selling my mods. Like anything on here? Let me know.
Hey FIS why are you moving on? New IS? I wanna know!

sISp

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
speedisprecious said:
Hey FIS why are you moving on? New IS? I wanna know!

sISp
Well, no new IS yet... Gonna get my hands on a grocery getter for now. Audi A4 Avant. I always wanted another wagon after I got rid of mine in '00. Gonna see how the German enthusiasts are. Don't worry, its not gonna be stock by any means. I've owned the IS for almost 5 years, its time for me to move on. I do love the IS. Every 20 seconds I change my mind on keeping it or selling it. I wish they were making an IS350 wagon, cuz I'd be on top of that, like the drunk girl at prom.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Welcome aboard, enjoy your new toy and don't let the mod bug bite hard. :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Flatline IS said:
Well, no new IS yet... Gonna get my hands on a grocery getter for now. Audi A4 Avant. I always wanted another wagon after I got rid of mine in '00. Gonna see how the German enthusiasts are. Don't worry, its not gonna be stock by any means. I've owned the IS for almost 5 years, its time for me to move on. I do love the IS. Every 20 seconds I change my mind on keeping it or selling it. I wish they were making an IS350 wagon, cuz I'd be on top of that, like the drunk girl at prom.
Oh well it's sad to see you go. :( I haven't been along that long but since I have you've always seemed very nice and courteous. Will I still be able to get my decals from you? :jawDrop:

sISp

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
sISp,
Yes, I'll still be the local decal guru 'round here. Also, I know this car so well, its gonna be hard to keep me away.

BTW, this thread isn't about me, its about a new owner. What should he do first?

Paint Calipers
Lower
Tint
Engine Mods
Wheels
Body Kit

Depends where you wanna start dude. Inside? Outside, or under the hood?

·
Registered
578 Posts
i will start by making my car go faster dude ;)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Like Flatline said it depends on where you want to start engine, Interior, or exterior, i'd say go for your engine mods first, intake, ypipe, exhust... Then suspension, coils or springs, wheels, then body or lip kits, then do interior... Cause as we all know in the looks department the IS holds it's own, but in the power part it's getting beat down fast, well not for long... That said good luck with the modding. And welcome to .net...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts