Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know this whole advertisement(in the member trade/sale forum) was (and still is) a misleading runaround of a scam. I am the buyer for this shortblock. He gave me the part number, and at first, I was willing to take David's word that is was what he said it was. But after talking to him, he repeatedly (subtly) avoided my requests for full name, address, and general contact info. All I got out of him at first was a cell phone number and a paypal ID. Wow, that was comforting. I finally got his info today, and instead of taking his word for it, I checked out the part number. Guess what...........NOT A TT SHORTBLOCK. It's the GE shortblock. :-? :roll: :shame:

I will say he was honest enough to give me the correct part number, but he was willing to mislead people and make them pay for not checking out the info. Anybody who's willing to lead people into a hole deserves the label SCAM ARTIST. In short, I'm glad I paid attention to details or I'd be in a hole right now. All you guys who backed David up and said he was honest need to re-think your statements. In short, what a crock! :shame: :shame: :shame:

p.s.-an apology would be in order, and I hope you don't plan on pawning this off as a TT shortblock on other forums. :pissed:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.