Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D hey IS community. I finally got the car i've always wanted and I couldn't be happier. i've worked my ass off for this!
anyway, i bought it today for $29,100. brand new..........this car is great!
i fell in love with the IS when I first laid eyes on it back in 2001......i remember doing a double take saying....."wow".........
now its mine! great feeling.
okay anyway.........i won't continue to bore anybody.
but its great to finally be an IS owner!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Congrats.

Auto or Manual?

What have you modded so far?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
viper66 said:
Congrats.

Auto or Manual?

What have you modded so far?

Thanks. well nothing yet. since I love this car just the way it is........all i'm gonna do is put a 1.5 inch drop on it, tint the windows and get myself one of those short shifter deals!!!
its a 03 GGP 5spd. i love it.
any advice on the drop?? thanks

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
nice.. where abouts? ive been lookin and there tryin to get me a brand new left over 02 for 28800. but now i see this f that. wat state

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChinoXS203 said:
nice.. where abouts? ive been lookin and there tryin to get me a brand new left over 02 for 28800. but now i see this f that. wat state

hey i think i'm where you are. I bought mine in Connecticut.
What dealerships did you go to?? Got mine at Hoffman......best Lexus dealer in this state man. They'll take care of ya. Let me know if ya plan on going there.

·
Registered
831 Posts
autos smell funny glad you got 5 speed :lol: :lol: :chill:

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I would go for the S.Tech's from Tein, best springs in my opinion :D Welcome to the family

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Grazniek said:
ChinoXS203 said:

What dealerships did you go to?? Got mine at Hoffman......best Lexus dealer in this state man. They'll take care of ya. Let me know if ya plan on going there.
really?? where you from. ive been talking alot to mccdermet cause its closer, but have also talked to hoffman a bit. i think i may go talk to them again with that deal u got. what options u get? it must have been on the lot right? what other colors they have if you remember?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
congrats on your new purchase

check the stop, drop and roll forum for all your suspension needs, a lot of informative threads there

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ChinoXS203 said:
Grazniek said:
ChinoXS203 said:

really?? where you from. ive been talking alot to mccdermet cause its closer, but have also talked to hoffman a bit. i think i may go talk to them again with that deal u got. what options u get? it must have been on the lot right? what other colors they have if you remember?

welp, i'm from torrington. i got the regular stock options....heated seats, LSD, spoiler, etc. i ordered the color (GGP)....love that color. they had 3 silvers on the lot and 1 graphite but it was an E shift. let me know cuz they'll cut me a check if you say i sent ya.........so hook me up if ya can. cuz there is somebody you gotta talk to.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ChinoXS203 said:
Grazniek said:
ChinoXS203 said:

welp, i'm from torrington. i got the regular stock options....heated seats, LSD, spoiler, etc. i ordered the color (GGP)....love that color. they had 3 silvers on the lot and 1 graphite but it was an E shift. let me know cuz they'll cut me a check if you say i sent ya.........so hook me up if ya can. cuz there is somebody you gotta talk to. where are you from?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
damn u ordered the car and still got that sweet deal. so that e-shift ggp you look at any of its options? is its a brand new 03? full leather, spoiler?
i think i may head up their on sat, who should i ask for?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
damn u ordered the car and still got that sweet deal. so that e-shift ggp you look at any of its options? is its a brand new 03? full leather, spoiler?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

1 - 18 of 18 Posts