Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how long did it take for you to find the link to the forum? Just wondering, because when they changed the banner, I couldn't find the links myself.

(I just think its there because the links used to be there)

------------------
'01 Solar Yellow IS300
Parking sticker +52.83hp

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
chromoplast, you have a knack for using highly-irrelevant subject headings for your threads - try and using something that describes what your message is about...

Regarding the banner - the links are still there. The outside of the speedo reads: "Home/News", "Forum", "Gallery" and "Resources"...

------------------
Tony [email protected]
'01 SBM w/SRT Intake and Stickers!
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by webmaster:
chromoplast, you have a knack for using highly-irrelevant subject headings for your threads - try and using something that describes what your message is about...

roflmao

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I wasn't trying to be mean. It's just that there was this one and the other thread about "I was the one that left the note on your car" and I was thinking that no-one is going to know what these two threads are about. (and I was fighting myself to delete them...)

So I thought I'd try and be a little edumacational first.

------------------
Tony [email protected]
'01 SBM w/SRT Intake and Stickers!
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
i just thought it was funny...i don't even know who the hell he is talking to in his other thread...
i guess he is just telling someone to come here or something...hehehe

chromaplast you eeeeeedeeeeeyot

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shaddyappp

I just ran into another solar yellow IS300 lastnight in another university so I left him/her a note to come over here. that's all.

------------------
'01 Solar Yellow IS300
Parking sticker +52.83hp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
chromaplast
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing