Lexus IS Forum banner

1K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Split2nd 
#1 ·
Hey guys/girls,
I'm new here. . . hopefully I am posting in the right forum, if now please direct me in the right way. I'm from Houston, 27 and loving my new baby. New to the IS 300 world so forgive me if I'm not too well informed as some of the "die hard" peeps in here. I'm learning as I go along so please bear with me. Without further a do ;) Let me introduce you to my baby RED

See less See more
#5 ·
Well. . . as of now I want to get me a new pair of shoes and rubbers, then I am thinking of seeking some advice on where to go first. This is my first manual and I would rather go with some of the pro's advice on things. I don't know what I can and can't do to my car as of now so I don't void warranty. I do want to go turbo later on. Should I change my headers, down pipe, cat back, and exhaust first?? I wouldn't mind keeping it a sleeper. I have a DVD that has a 700hp IS 300 on it. It was some guy here in Houston. As soon as I get some cpoies burned I can get it to some of my friends here if they are interested. Not selling, giving, after all, isn't that was friends are for?? Anyhow, a little advice would be nice :)

#7 ·
hit teh go fast and the go faster forums for the info you are looking for.

dont buy anythign but lightweight rims. stay away from 19's. replace the stock radio HU with aftermarket before the original one dies.

Welcome to the boards, have fun, keep posting, and use the search function before posting questions, since 99.99% of all qsns about this car have been already asked here before ! :)

#13 ·
juvi77 said:
^^^^
Wish I was close to ATL, I could have seen me some of that Sothern Black Booty. I stay in Houston TX.
I seen plenty of southern black booty. Hooters was the #1 spot :p

#14 ·
5 speed or E shift?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.