Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey whats up world of IS!! well i've been a lurker here for a long while now and finally decided it was time to build my car.. i already have rims and suspension and now i think its about that time for a body kit... now im sure this thread has been put up before so sorry for the repeat guys...well what i was looking for was a wald full front bumper, sides and rear lip...i've been looking around but dont know what store is right for me...i am looking for a replica that is polyurithane, not full on fiberglass and also has the best fitment...the reason for me having such a hard time to trust just any store is cause i have to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars for just shipping to hawaii!! so im trying to do this as few times as posible lol....i hope i find the right place to find my kit so any suggestions would greatly be appreciated...thanks in advance aloha!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey sorry bout the errors guys... But like i said i am a "newbie"!! Thanks for the help though i will definately look into it... Hopefully i get more options

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha i know right.... Nah but its all good, thats how i learns em.... Now i know!!!! But hey still looking for good websites for kits let me know guys... Thanks

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Find them in the for sale forum... way easier and cheeper at the same time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.