Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey whats up guys i was just wondering where i can get calipers with the "lexus" and the "L" on the rear caliper wording on it...i looked on mine and i dont have it, but im guessing it's cause i have an 01? but ya i just bought new rims and i ordered new slotted roters i want to finish it off with nicer calipers... if they do come from the newer IS3 will they just fit on my 01?? if not then where would be a good place to buy them??. sorry for the clueless questions! and thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow pretty surprised to hear its just a sticker!! but thanks for the info, that really helps a lot!! would you recomend any places to get the stickers?? thanks again!!

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright i will definitely look into that... And also are there DIY's here on taking off calipers and prepping for paint?? And where is the best place to get caliper paint? Thanks again guys!!

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
How did those guys get away with making Lexus stickers? There was a guy on here making L-Tuned badges... and apparently he got in trouble with Toyota!

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Alright i will definitely look into that... And also are there DIY's here on taking off calipers and prepping for paint?? And where is the best place to get caliper paint? Thanks again guys!!
There are kits/methods to paint the calipers without removing. Prepping consists of cleaning them with a caliper/brake cleaner, scrubbing with wire brush(optional), and sanding (optional)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.