Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, i have been shopping around for an IS250 AWD. I live in canada, and have been searching alot on cars.com for a used one. I would really enjoy the mark levinson package. From interior pix, is there any definitive way to tell if the car has the M/L audio system. I likely will not be getting navigation. I noticed on some they actually have the M/L logo by the cd player. But is there some with the M/L system with no logo?

Please update me on this, and thanks in advance!

EDIT: Does anyone have pix comparing the 2 units with differences btw?

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Hey there, i have been shopping around for an IS250 AWD. I live in canada, and have been searching alot on cars.com for a used one. I would really enjoy the mark levinson package. From interior pix, is there any definitive way to tell if the car has the M/L audio system. I likely will not be getting navigation. I noticed on some they actually have the M/L logo by the cd player. But is there some with the M/L system with no logo?

Please update me on this, and thanks in advance!

EDIT: Does anyone have pix comparing the 2 units with differences btw?

No ML logo on the head unit (where the CD/DVDs load) then it's not ML. Simple as that.

Speaker locations are somewhat different for a few of the speakers too, but the stereo logo is really the easiest way to tell at a glance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great, thanks alot guys.
Ive noticed at cars.com there is alot of the people advertising the IS with the mark levinson system, but in the photos it has no logo so i was curious. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Great, thanks alot guys.
Ive noticed at cars.com there is alot of the people advertising the IS with the mark levinson system, but in the photos it has no logo so i was curious. Thanks for the help!
heh...you'll also find a lot of people who advertise the car as "fully loaded" when it's missing $10,000 in available options.

Other thing is- some people will post adds with 'stock' photos of an IS, not photos of the actual car for sale. Not sure why they do this, but I've seen it more than a few times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.