Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the leather/power seats worth $1705?

Is the LSD worth $390? I have no idea what the LSD would do for me, someone please describe.

How much are the heated seats?

What are the practical differences between the 17x7.0's and 16x6.5's? And what do graphite polished rims look like?

Looks like a lot of people are getting their IS300's loaded for around $32k - does this include tax and other fees? (or does it end up being much more after this 'final' price?)

Any opinions on the best of these colors? Black Onyx, Graphite Gray Pearl, Solar Yellow, Spectra Blue Mica? I've heard that gray/silver is bad to get on a car because if you ever need repainting done, it's hard to spot match with the granularity, so you end up having to repaint the whole thing.

Thanks!

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: Brev Patterson ]

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have the GGP and it is a great color...i have it loaded...graphite wheels, LSD, leather, 17's...the graphite wheels look good on the car since the 'match' a little more...limited slip is for more 'intense' driving...if you are going to push your car get LSD, it may also come in handy in poor weather...I think that the options are worth the money...why 'nickle and dime' when your spending 30,000+ already..? Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
78 Posts
Originally posted by Brev Patterson:
Is the leather/power seats worth $1705?

Is the LSD worth $390? I have no idea what the LSD would do for me, someone please describe.

How much are the heated seats?

What are the practical differences between the 17x7.0's and 16x6.5's? And what do graphite polished rims look like?

Looks like a lot of people are getting their IS300's loaded for around $32k - does this include tax and other fees? (or does it end up being much more after this 'final' price?)

Any opinions on the best of these colors? Black Onyx, Graphite Gray Pearl, Solar Yellow, Spectra Blue Mica? I've heard that gray/silver is bad to get on a car because if you ever need repainting done, it's hard to spot match with the granularity, so you end up having to repaint the whole thing.

Thanks!

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: Brev Patterson ]
Might want to stick to one question in a post or people won't answer you.

Yes, the LSD is worth the money. It is performance car and you want both rear wheels having power.

·
11,061 Posts
Yeah, why "nickle and dime"? Anyway, at this point you may have to live with what is on the lot...so it's what kind of deal you can get on which vehicle. I betcha you'll be able to get a better price on a less popular color like the green or Auburn.
I LOVE the heated seats. Never had them in a car before, but gosh, in the winter they're great. They order the cars with LSD up here, from what they said...so that just came with mine. I probably would have wanted it anyway. Our weather isn't optimal.
As for color though...BLUE!!!! (but ya gotta wash it lots...same as any dark color). They're not making that particular blue shade for 2002...come to think of it the Auburn and that shade of green are out too.
As for price...ya gotta add the tax, etc. to that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts