Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just joined have owned my is200 supercharged for 5 months now and loved every minute of it. Anyway here's some pics for you.

Last pic is of her on her winters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks awesome. Just a quick question. Why did you decide to go supercharged instead of turbo, or twin turbo even? Is it a preference thing?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks awesome. Just a quick question. Why did you decide to go supercharged instead of turbo, or twin turbo even? Is it a preference thing?
It's a money thing I bought the car as is and they are getting harder to find, I love the noise of it and I also have more plans got a ecu waiting to go on hopefully getting a bigger pulley, bigger intercooler and bigger injectors.

Thanks for the welcome's

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Welcome. What part of the UK ? Been here in north London since October (Kentish Town).

Anxiously awaiting my return to the states to pick up my beauty (in my sig)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome. What part of the UK ? Been here in north London since October (Kentish Town).

Anxiously awaiting my return to the states to pick up my beauty (in my sig)
Ah I live on the south coast Bournemouth I have to travel into London quite a lot

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Little update now have a rear wheel bearing gone so got to do that and also going to check all the bushes to see what's what. Also just fitted hid's and they are a big improvement over normal halogen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts