Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saying whats up, i have a 2002 red is300, with minor mods: plp intake, heatshield, l-tuned exhaust, clear everything, 18 katana destiny's 1.25 inch drop etc.....

·
Registered
18,524 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
hey, what part of NY are you from? You should definitely check out a meet, your car sounds sweet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am from Wesrchester County, but i work in NYC. I def want to sety up a meet in a good location. I have 6 friends with IS's and we sometimes drive all together on the parkway and everbody is breaks their neck checking us out lol :eek:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I'm from Mamaroneck, but I'm in school in Hoboken, NJ right now. Where in Westchester are you? I've become friends with a couple IS people here: AntzLexusIS (Anthony, North White Plains) and lilIS300 (Alex, Rye). Anthony's got a nice black Arms Design Kit and Alex has a Stg 2 SRT Turbo :p . We should meet up sometime.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in Yonkers, i go to school in NYC Pace University and i also work down in the city as well. We should def meet up, i have been so busyu lately. But whenever i do get the chance to rip the I-6 it feels great... wow that stg 2 turbo must be a beast

·
Registered
384 Posts
pardon my intrusion, but can i get down with ya? i live in nyc battery park city and work in somers, westchester. i've been trying to meet IS owners, but have not come around to. i should be moving to westchester in the following month.

congrads on your new IS, red!

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
MannyBlaze said:
pardon my intrusion, but can i get down with ya? i live in nyc battery park city and work in somers, westchester. i've been trying to meet IS owners, but have not come around to. i should be moving to westchester in the following month.

Of course, the more people the better!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
MannyBlaze said:

nice, welcome. You can join the rest of us Westchester folk.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey whats up?

Welcome, suffolk county LI here! So I saw you installed a PLP intake, how does it work? Sound? That is my next step!

-03 IS3-5M-Silver Metallic-Blk Escaine- 20% Tints-Black Calipers-Silver Decals-BEL 985 Radar-

·
Registered
384 Posts
so how do we meet, where?? i saw a a white lexus by the hutchison a few months back on the sholder. i think it was on the off ramp. the guy was outside of his vehicle with another vehicle, possible an accident. was it anyone of you?

where do you guys take your lexus for installs, paint, and service in NY. i need to get my hood and bumpers painted along with the bodykit (not yet order) i want to order and install the 3M invi bra

how about a meet next weekend?

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
take a look in the NE Regional forum, we're setting something up for Thanksgiving weekend, many people are going.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts