Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...my first post.
looking to lease in the next 5 days. I figure the $2240/down and $399/month for 39 months is a good deal, right? (can i get it even lower?)

Who should i go with in terms of insurance? I'm over 25, single, no tickets/accidents in 6 years. What should i be expected to pay?

Where can i buy the oil filter for this car??? Do normal auto garages carry this oil filter?

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Cleo said:
Hello all...my first post.
looking to lease in the next 5 days. I figure the $2240/down and $399/month for 39 months is a good deal, right? (can i get it even lower?)

Who should i go with in terms of insurance? I'm over 25, single, no tickets/accidents in 6 years. What should i be expected to pay?

Where can i buy the oil filter for this car??? Do normal auto garages carry this oil filter?
Actually it was your 2nd post :lol:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Whats up .That sounds good to me. My lease is more,but thats because I'm planning on buying the car at the end of the lease. That way my payoff will be less. I have full coverage w/ AAA and its about 130 a month(2 car discount,25+,no tcks,no acci,) Thats w/ high limits on personal property, medical. I'm not sure about the filters, but I imagine you can get them from a Toyota dealership. If you get one of these cars you'll love it. This is my first car, and after driving my 87 Blazer w/ a 6" lift and 35's it is a lot of fun. It's a good mix of luxury and sportyniss. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
marco grappasonno
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing