Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there! sorry to bother you guys and i dont know if im allowed to post here... yet. im getting my IS in a week. im very excited!! but one of my friends told me that next year they are going to remodel the IS. how true is this? can you guys enlighten me pls. thanks in advance for the replies.

btw is black on black a good choice of color? thanks again

·
Registered
606 Posts
Well ppl have said they are going to redesign it but I dont know for sure yet. And also CONGRATS on the IS. Welcome to the club. A hint since you new in here, Always do a search first to try and find what you are looking for. Also stop by our other site at www.seloc.net. We have a lot of ppl that will help you out or answer questions. And I like the black on black.

·
2,033 Posts
:D welcome to the club and of course you are alowed to post

I will move this to the new road side form but leave a gost here for you

and again welcome to the club

·
15,322 Posts
welcome aboard! there is speculation, but nothing for sure, other than it has a good chance of being a v6 as opposed to an i6 that we currently have.

black is a good choice, but takes a lot of effort and care to keep it looking good. any dark color is more prone to swirl marks.

·
Registered
501 Posts
black would look good.
but be prepared to wash it like every two weeks
and during summer, the interior would be extremely hot.
enjoy :)

·
2,033 Posts
chassis said:
black would look good.
2 weeks :eek: :eek: I wash mine at least 2 times a week and mine is yellow black has to be even worse need to keep her nice and clean

but the black does get hot in the summer

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
No firm date has been given for the IS redesign. Trust me, I'm always on the lookout for the latest car news. We'll post it as soon as we hear about it.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
chassis said:
black would look good.
yea im going thru that too washing every other week sometimes 2wice a week ugghhh... but the interior isnt too hot during the summer, guess maybe where u are located.. it will be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the warm welcome guys! :) :) 4more days and ill have my dream car :D :D now heres a newbiest question youll hear...... whats an SD IS300?? pardon my ignorance guys and thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I think that means Sport Design IS300

ridiculous said:
thanks for the warm welcome guys! :) :) 4more days and ill have my dream car :D :D now heres a newbiest question youll hear...... whats an SD IS300?? pardon my ignorance guys and thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
609 Posts
IS300AllShow said:
chassis said:
black would look good.
2 weeks :eek: :eek: I wash mine at least 2 times a week and mine is yellow black has to be even worse need to keep her nice and clean

but the black does get hot in the summer
Hey Henry!

Yep, ^^ he is right. Black is hott, but I do have to wash my car about every other day. Then again, I have my own detail shop where I work so its no biggie for me. 8) It doesn't bother me too much in the summer... especially if you get the Alcantra/Ecsaine interior.

Welcome to the .NET!!!

(Pssst, click on my sig for pics of my blackness)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts